My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he...

Discus and support My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he lost his phone and I need to recover the acc but I literally... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mohau Mahalefele, Sep 15, 2023.

1. My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he...

My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he lost his phone and I need to recover the acc but I literally have nothing

:)

Mohau Mahalefele, Sep 15, 2023
  2. Enzo Peng Chen Win User

My minecraft account got hacked by rambler.ru months ago and now I am thinking of reclaiming it back.

When I enter my email into the first box it says that my information is correct, so I change my password but then it changes the password for another account I made because when I first got my account compromised my email changed to the account then I somehow made another account with the email that was originally on the account
  3. roger paker Win User

I was curious if I could switch a Xbox account to a different Microsoft account

Hello Christian, if I link another email I made for him could I change my email password without it logging him out of his xbox. Like could he use his email and password for the Xbox as well?
  4. iNb4 Ownage Win User

How to remove parental controls off of my account?

Hello,

Thanks for the support message.

If your uncle has forgotten his Microsoft Account password, please inform him that he can follow the troubleshooting steps in this article here.

support.xbox.com/.../lost-password-solution

If your uncle has forgotten the EMAIL to his Microsoft Account (this is the email he used to sign into his account) then he can try the troubleshooting steps in this article.

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-solution

If your uncle can't get back into his account and knows the email address OR the phone number to the Account, but he no longer has access to any of the security proofs (NOTE: A security proof is an email or phone number Microsoft uses to send a security
    code to. This is to verify you're the account holder) then he can recover his account by filling out an ACSR form.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

Cheers!
  5. Manny1222 Win User

Can't sign in to 2nd XBox console; "This email address isn't valid"

I'm having the same problem with my brother's account, we made an email for the account, but he never used it, and I was the only one with the password. Now he tells me JUST recently to change his email account, wish he would have told me sooner.

But anyways, my guess is that we will have to contact support and have them change the email. This probably happens when the email gets deleted for not being in use for so long.
  6. tony Black1 Win User

Need my account back

He changed my email and password to the account
Thema:

My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he...

1. My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he... - Similar Threads - uncle made account

2. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  3. Great development and performance made by XBOX

in XboX Insiders
    Great development and performance made by XBOX: Microsoft / XBOX is doing great to our community. In our digital and gaming environment, the company is performing admirably. Positive growth is being seen in the number of GamePass subscribers,...
  4. Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?: I tried to purchase an xbox controller on the Microsoft website, saw that I got charged for it, but never received a conformation email for it. I tried calling customer support and after 2 hours...
  5. I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...: Listen I am reporting fraud on the xbox account. I keep getting unauthorized charges on my credit card and I want them to stop, I also dont want the ultimate game pass subscribed as each time I...
  6. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  7. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  8. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  9. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  10. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...