My Ultimate Games Solitaire will not open;

Discus and support My Ultimate Games Solitaire will not open; in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had premium Ultimate Word games for several years. For the past 3 days, it will not open. Boxes go round and round. Mu Ultimate Games Solitaire... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaneStafford, Nov 6, 2023.

1. JaneStafford
    JaneStafford Guest

I have had premium Ultimate Word games for several years. For the past 3 days, it will not open. Boxes go round and round. Mu Ultimate Games Solitaire works find. This is loaded on my computer. How do I fix this

:)

JaneStafford, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi JaneStafford.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I'm sorry for your issue. Usually you can try to repair you app.

Here one procedure.

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps and features.

Features & apps in Settings

Select the app you want to fix.

Select the Advanced options link under the app's name (some apps don't have this option). On the displayed page, select Repair if available. If it's not available or doesn't fix the issue, select Reset.

Further information at
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...izzata seleziona Ripristina se è disponibile.

If it doesn't work, you can always try uninstalling the app from the control panel, in the appropriate section, and then reinstall it.

I hope my advice is helpful to you.

Best regards
    Renato
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cheaters

Sounds like one of the Microsoft casual games. (Ultimate word games, Solitaire collection etc, etc)
  4. Marcial Barros Win User

Solitaire & Casual Games freezes after launched.

UPDATE!! I rebooted my PC, after the previous installation of Microsoft Mahjong, launched Microsoft Mahjong and opened OK. I launched Solitaire & Casual Games from within Mahjong, and it opened OK! It didn't work before the reboot, but now it did. Thank you!! I already closed and opened Solitaire & Casual Games and it continues working fine.
  5. OTR Striker Win User

Lost Achievements

My computer didn't recognize my modem two days ago and I lost all my achievements records for Ultimate Games and Solitaire. After rebooting I was able to save my Solitaire records but Ultimate Games are gone! Wiped out all my years of playing!

Please help! I thought they were stored in the cloud?
    Hello

Try to check your achievements on the Xbox App ?

If it's the same, i think you should to contact the Xbox Technic support..

Because the problem come of the machine.
  6. FlorettaNashon14 Win User

Can't Sign Back Into Xbox PC Games Nor My Xbox App

I forgot to include that when I opened my Microsoft Solitaire app today I not only got the Install banner across the screen and IE opened to the link I gave you, but at the same time my IE immersive view browser was opening to that page I saw a command prompt
    window open with the heading or title "taskeng.exe" on the frame of the window not typed in the black field that part was blank, it appeared for 2 seconds then disappeared. All of that happened when I clicked on my Microsoft Solitaire app, I didn't click anything
    else and I didn't open anything before opening solitaire, I turned on my computer, let it load, and went straight to my solitaire app.
Thema:

1. My Ultimate Games Solitaire will not open; - Similar Threads - Ultimate Games Solitaire

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny: Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny 07ce3447-e72a-45b0-81a6-ef390f0e0922
  5. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  6. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  7. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  8. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  9. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  10. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75