My ufc 4 wont start

Discus and support My ufc 4 wont start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime i try to launch the game, not even 60 seconds after, the game just closes. Every time. This has been happening for 2 days now. Ive power... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Greatness lol, Apr 15, 2023.

1. My ufc 4 wont start

Everytime i try to launch the game, not even 60 seconds after, the game just closes. Every time. This has been happening for 2 days now. Ive power cycled the console, ive reset it. Every other game works but that one and i dont understand why.

:)

Greatness lol, Apr 15, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

My ufc 4 wont start

Hi there My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps below one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Please check if the game has a pending game update that needs to be installed.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Ufc 4, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 2: Please try to uninstall and reinstall the game by doing the steps below.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select My games & apps > See all > Games (or Apps).

Highlight the game or app you want to uninstall, press the Menu button , select Uninstall, and then follow the prompts.

You can then reinstall the game or app by inserting the disc or downloading it again from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Game Pass, or by going to My games & apps > See all > Full library.

Solution 3: Do a factory reset.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Rhythm BW Win User

Why Was a Digital Game I Purchased Removed From My Library?

I've been building my library of games on Xbox since the OG Xbox. I have been building my digital library since the launch of Xbox One. As I said in my original post, it is no longer in my library. UFC 2 is there. UFC 3 is there & UFC 4 is there & UFC 5 is now there. The only game I'm missing is UFC 1. And my time played is back to 0 even though I have achievements unlocked. The UFC 1 Demo is there, but the full game is not.
  4. FiDRoC Win User

Kingdoms of Alamur Online Pass?

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

[quote user="JAY EVO 85"]

I just hope other games wont follow in EA's footsteps and start having "online passes"!!

[/quote]

Sorry but THQ introduced the "Online Pass" with "UFC '09".

I don't mind EA immitating this because previously they were just holding back content as DLC you had to pay for.

Az

[/quote]

I might be wrong but I don't think UFC '09 had an online pass. However UFC '10 DID have one but this came out after Mass Effect 2 which was roughly January 2010 (UFC '10 was in May 2010)
  5. ash2k83 Win User

So is there anyone here actually looking forward to any games on the Xbox One?

For me no major exclusives but my initial list is FIFA, UFC, Thief and Wild Dogs.

They would be my first 4 on my list.
  6. FAM15 Win User

no digital ea games working on my system need help!!!!!!

they install for ex bf4 gets struck at loading loop trying to join game.Titanfall freezes at loading screen and the new ufc demo wont load.
Thema:

My ufc 4 wont start

1. My ufc 4 wont start - Similar Threads - ufc wont start

2. I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S....: I bought a UFC 5 game but it says that it is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S. Kindly advise. b3217a0a-cd15-4ae3-b5d1-522e1e0fbe9e
  3. New ufc and Fortnite won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New ufc and Fortnite won’t load: My son has a series x he just got the new ufc but it won’t load, it installs but when loading the game it just buffers and boots him back to the Home Screen. It dose this with Fortnite also. We...
  4. Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early': I purchased the deluxe edition for Xbox Series S due to the early access, and when I try and launch the game it is telling me I'm 'Too Early'. bc1caa4d-74dc-4115-9f15-f56d3bad5d40
  5. It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...: It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says give it another try What do I do 9eb8a165-85d6-4e79-993e-0826c64ea6d2
  6. Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition?: I need help changing the cover I want the deluxe cover as I do not like the standard 3e5edac0-d451-4d1d-a430-7b9d2467e62b
  7. It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S: I'm trying to pre-order the new UFC 5 game but it keeps coming up with the not playable on this device message, despite my brother having the exact same console model as myself. Is it still safe...
  8. How do I refund in ufc 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I refund in ufc 4: I am trying to refund But dose not let me 31f27cf4-a32c-4dea-b5f7-74cd8e17a35f
  9. I recently downloaded ufc 4 deluxe edition then deleted it and now when i go to re download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently downloaded ufc 4 deluxe edition then deleted it and now when i go to re download...: i downloaded ufc 4 and deleted it as it wasnt working properly and when i go to reinstall it i have to pay for it again 34b83847-8607-48e8-8292-db5c62537261
  10. Help, game achievements wont unlock EA UFC 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, game achievements wont unlock EA UFC 2: Achievements not unlocking for EA UFC 2 on xbox one. I called Microsoft last week and the rep had me update my privacy info, had me do the hard reset/clear cache and remove and reinstall my...