My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...

Discus and support My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Doesn’t let me go live. I click go live and makes reconnect over and over 9af9f329-52db-42b5-9964-c63703b98b0b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JAIR LOPEZ, Jan 10, 2024.

1. JAIR LOPEZ
    JAIR LOPEZ Guest

My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...

Doesn’t let me go live. I click go live and makes reconnect over and over

:)

JAIR LOPEZ, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and over

Hello JAIR LOPEZ,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Yanyannnn Win User

My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and over

Hello JAIR LOPEZ,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to go live on Twitch from your Xbox. This issue could be caused by a few different things. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account or the devices that is connected to your account which only Twitch support can access. No worries, we do have some effective troubleshooting steps here that could fix the issue.

Here are some troubleshooting that could fix the issue:

1. Make sure your Xbox is connected to the internet and that your internet connection is stable.

2. Check to see if there are any updates available for your Xbox or the Twitch app. If there are, make sure to install them.

3. Try signing out of Twitch on your Xbox and then signing back in.

4. Uninstall and reinstall the Twitch app on your Xbox.

5. If none of these steps work, you may need to contact Twitch support for further assistance.

To get in touch with Twitch support, click this link https://help.twitch.tv/s/contactsupport?language=en_US in a new tab or window. Once you're on the page, you'll see options where you can contact them via phone or live chat.

I hope this helps!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Tavo981 Win User

Still can't connect to Xbox live

This happens only when I try to play modern warfare 3. It disconnects me from xbox live. Only when I turn off xbox and back on it reconnects me. I can open Vevo and apparel but everytime I click on play mw3 it just disconnects and tells me to test connection
  5. TisTheGanja420 Win User

I get disconnected from XBL when I hit play game.

It would make me feel a little better if you'd at least read my entire post and not just the jest of it.. "When I check my connection there are no problems and I'm able to reconnect to xbox live..." There is no 'more info'. I'm able to connect to xbox live
    with no problems.
  6. ProtoShell Win User

How much upload speed for twitch app?

Problem is fixed.

Had to...

- uninstall the twitch app

- delete safed twitch-data from the console

- reinstall the twitch app

- reset my stream key via the twitch dashboard (website)

- reconnect the twitch app with my twitch account

After that I got my new recommendation for high quality settings.

Hope this helps others, if having the same problem.
Thema:

1. My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and... - Similar Threads - twitch connected everytime

2. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  3. Streaming on twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Streaming on twitch: i am trying to live stream assassins creed odyssey but it says this game doesnt allow live streaming acd551a0-772e-4d49-ba4b-300f237f285f
  4. Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?: Hello, when the option to claim a Minecraft cape came out, I claimed the Tiktok and Twitch capes, but when I tried to use them, the option didn't appear and the only one available was the...
  5. How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...: I tried signing out on the twitch app but I’m still logged in when I got to the broadcast option 3baaf595-20b9-4612-ab34-456a3df3ac7f
  6. Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...: Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox? Everything is connected and good to go just wondering if you guys have any thoughts?...
  7. If I were to live stream on twitch, how can I connect a microphone, so people that are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I were to live stream on twitch, how can I connect a microphone, so people that are...: What kind of microphone should/can I use? 1ca0dd86-186b-4185-985c-8d4d3623ee95
  8. Cannot connect Twitch or Reddit to my XBox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect Twitch or Reddit to my XBox account: I'm trying to connect my Twitch account and my Reddit acount to my XBox account but every time I try to login with said accounts to allow the connection, it simply hangs on the loading screen...
  9. I can't connect my twitch account to my xbox account to collect drops.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect my twitch account to my xbox account to collect drops.: I can't connect my twitch and xbox accounts. I don't have an xbox and I can't login into the sea of thieves website. It says that I have a child account, but I don't have a parent account that I...
  10. Can’t connect audio to my friend’s twitch stream.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t connect audio to my friend’s twitch stream.: Literally what the title says. I don’t have the option to connect my audio to my friend’s twitch stream. Why? I’ve uninstalled and renown loaded the twitch app but nothing works. submitted by...