My Trust GXT EMITA 252 microphone don't work with Xbox series X

Discus and support My Trust GXT EMITA 252 microphone don't work with Xbox series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I get it work with the console? Its an USB microphone and the Xbox don't read it. Please help me. 3dc81153-6d50-4a9e-8ac6-a398d7257d89 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ari4 Gaming, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Ari4 Gaming
    Ari4 Gaming Guest

How can I get it work with the console? Its an USB microphone and the Xbox don't read it. Please help me.

:)

Ari4 Gaming, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

USB headsets don't work with Xbox from my knowledge.
  3. Lady Nataleigh Win User

If the Xbox cannot read it, it means its not compatible.
  4. Ari4 Gaming Win User

Its just a microphone. Not an headset
  5. Alexey1984nt Win User

Gamepad

6. vermeer koen Win User

My headsets doesnt work anymore on my xbox one..

I tried that solutions already but didnt work. I have a trust gxt headset since today btw.

I tried soft reset also didnt work

And hard reset also no luck

And my console is not even 1 year old...
Thema:

1. My Trust GXT EMITA 252 microphone don't work with Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Trust GXT EMITA

2. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  3. Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360: Hi, i have an xbox 360 and an trust predator gm3100r and i try to conect my wheel to the xbox and it does not work, it shows power light on the wheel but it still does not work the game ive tried...
  4. How to make my xbox trust a self signed certificate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make my xbox trust a self signed certificate?: I have a self signed certificate for a website im using on xbox, but the certificate is not trusted. How can I make it trusted inside the xbox? c8995feb-46ea-466f-a590-a854419fbc51
  5. On what profile i can see to turn off the "allow trusted skins only" button on PC? in xbox?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On what profile i can see to turn off the "allow trusted skins only" button on PC? in xbox?...: I tried to look in the Minecraft launcher but there is no profile button. I click on "manage profile" button where you can find after you click on the nickname top left like the Xbox nickname. So...
  6. I can't get my controllers to work anymore xbox 360 and Trust GXT 545

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my controllers to work anymore xbox 360 and Trust GXT 545: Greetings! I've been using an XBOX 360 wireless controller on my pc for many years, I have a controller and a wireless adapter, it was always working fine, then recently I bought a 2nd...
  7. How to contact the Xbox trust and safety / wordfilter team

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact the Xbox trust and safety / wordfilter team: Support was useless so far, and there really seems to be an error in their wordfiltering algorithm. It's about my name/gamertag. I dunno about you, but I think it would make one think of...
  8. Flight Simulator 2020 crashes on PC with Trust GXT 555 Predator Joystick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 crashes on PC with Trust GXT 555 Predator Joystick: when i plug in my Trust GXT 555 Predator Joystick Flight Simulator crashes. when Trust GXT 555 Predator Joystick is plugged in and i start Flight Simulator it won't start. Name der fehlerhaften...
  9. Can I connect the Trust Gxt emita plus streaming microfon anyways to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect the Trust Gxt emita plus streaming microfon anyways to my xbox: I read that i cannot use the trust mic with the usb and my question is Can i use the trust emita plus streaming microfon anyways on the xbox one s? Please reply to me. Microfon:...
  10. headset trust gxt 383 dion bass vibration 7.1

in XBoX on Windows
    headset trust gxt 383 dion bass vibration 7.1: Hello I have the Trust GXT DION 7.1 and the usb port at the gigital connect box broke..What can i do , because i cant control the sound , the vibration and the mic in not working..Anyone?...