My "Tritton ARK 100" headset is causing people in my XBL party to echo.

Discus and support My "Tritton ARK 100" headset is causing people in my XBL party to echo. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm playing on an XBOX ONE and I just got this headset. Even when I mute the headset, people still hear an echo, but I'm still muted to them. Does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SolidestZeus298, Oct 11, 2017.

1. My "Tritton ARK 100" headset is causing people in my XBL party to echo.

I'm playing on an XBOX ONE and I just got this headset. Even when I mute the headset, people still hear an echo, but I'm still muted to them. Does anyone have an idea of any settings or something that I should be looking at?

:)

SolidestZeus298, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Xbox One Stereo headset echos

Whenever I use my Xbox One stereo headset in a party the people in the party hear an echo. How do I fix my headset so they don't hear an echo?

Metroid Meister, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Headsets

just bought a tritton ark 100 headset but won’t work on the controller. I know its not the headset as it works on other device done updates still didn’t work can any one help please

FoulestMouse347, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Patriot0589 Win User

Why is my headset causing friends to hear a echo while it's muted?

Yes I have tried 3 different controllers and even purchased a new headset. My headset still causes a echo in party chat even with the physical mute button toggled on. Friends can't hear me speak, but can all hear themselves echo coming from my headset. I have also updated the controllers with the headset plugged in. I've read somewhere that it could be caused by an issue with my router/firewall settings, but can't find anything to indicate what settings might be causing it.
  5. VeiledCoot Win User

Echo of own voice in Party Chat

Your headset is probably picking up the party sound causing it to echo or there's a loose connection
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Hearing myself in friends headset (Xbox One)

Funnily enough a friend of mine also has a Tritton headset, and I always get echos. We tried everything to get it sorted, in the end we gave up and we now live with it.

I personally think its Tritton headsets.
  7. Danny O'Shaughnessy Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Issue

I'm also experiencing a similar issue. where party members can hear themselves echo when my audio is on, however as soon as I mute my microphone the echo disappears for them.

The only issue on my end is the audio from the headset seems quiet even on the loudest setting.

I'm using the Tritton 720+ and it seems to be an issue with the converter for the 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable as using the Tritton MP3 mobile adapter (

store.madcatz.com/.../MP3-Mobile-Phone-and-Competition-Gaming-Adapter-for-AX-180-and-AX-720.html
    ) to get game and chat directly through the headset works fine but does mean I sacrifice optical audio.

This is frustrating and appears to be an issue with the adapter but I honestly don't know and would like some info regarding a fix or something similar.
  8. darkist1 Win User

Mic sensitivity

I think this idea would be very helpful, there is mic monitoring, but some headsets just dont work all that well, I've got a couple of friends who have Razer Thresher and Krakens, and both headsets tend to cause an echo from other people in the party.
    Yet the razer wearer can't hear the echo.

We are still not sure how to solve it, so most of us are just used to the echo now.
Thema:

My "Tritton ARK 100" headset is causing people in my XBL party to echo.

1. My "Tritton ARK 100" headset is causing people in my XBL party to echo. - Similar Threads - Tritton ARK 100

2. Tritton war head head sets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton war head head sets: Hi i know this is very old news what i am about to ask , but i was wondering if anyone manage to get a adapter for chat with tritton war head headsets yet for xbox one , I have been looking at...
  3. Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...: I have Tritton warhead 7.1 (wireless headsets - I want to somehow take Game chat audio and incorporate (mix) it in together with my Warheads - is there a module that does this > if not what would...
  4. Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E: Hi there people...total respect on the headsets you build and provide...I was so impressed with the Tritton Warhead 7.1 headset I bought 2 just incase one broke which it didn't however my Xbox...
  5. Tritton headphone party chat echo issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton headphone party chat echo issue: I have a pair of kunai Tritton headphones I purchased to use for xbox one. They work fine in online game chat, but when I link up to a party chat I am getting my own voice echoing back to me....
  6. Tritton 720 on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton 720 on Xbox one: So I have the Tritton 720’s, I can hear the game fine, and I can talk to other people just fine. I don’t have an echo when I’m in a party with other people, but everyone else gets extreme amounts...
  7. Kama Tritton

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kama Tritton: my Kama Tritton headset was literally broke already when i opened a brand new box. I payed 42 dollars at gamestop. 31a8a525-defe-4518-af32-ee2256f19c44
  8. Tritton Warhead 7.1 to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 to PC: I recently did some work for a friend and got a "MAD CATZ TRITTON's Warhead 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset for Xbox 360" in return. However I only play PC games, this headset is better by far than...
  9. tritton warhead 7.1 line in

in XBoX on Consoles
    tritton warhead 7.1 line in: Hi Guys I have a question to anyone who is using this headset. So once your wireless features all set up, can you plug in normal 3.5mm earphones into the line in and listen to exactly what is...
  10. Tritton Kama headset acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Kama headset acting weird: I've had a Tritton Kama headset for a few months now and it was working fine last night but when I got on today the right headset wasn't displaying sound at all and I could only hear my friends...