My text messages are not recieved by other players in age of empires 4

Discus and support My text messages are not recieved by other players in age of empires 4 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have recently started having an issue that in age of empires 4(running on windows 10 via xbox app) the chat messages i send to others are not... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Vishwas Srivastava1, Jul 1, 2023.

1. My text messages are not recieved by other players in age of empires 4

I have recently started having an issue that in age of empires 4(running on windows 10 via xbox app) the chat messages i send to others are not recieved by them.I checked and they have not blocked me,I have also tried resetting my game's internal settings but it did not work, can anyone tell me why this could be happening some setting in xbox account?

:)

Vishwas Srivastava1, Jul 1, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

This seems to be an ongoing issue in Age of Empires. The only best option now is to contact the game developer in order to resolve this. You can contact them here at this link:

https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/reque...

After submitting the request, you will receive an update from them within 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

You may need to manage your Xbox account's Xbox privacy settings, here's how:

Sign in to your Microsoft account at Xbox.com.

Select your gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & online safety.

Note Because you’re accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or PIN.

Select the Xbox One and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab and the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update all of the options as "Allow" and "Everyone" then select Submit to save the changes.

NOTE: You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

Reference links: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli....
  4. Vishwas Srivastava1 Win User

Hello,

I tried the settings as you told me(please see the images.) but the issue did not resolve.Can you please suggest what else could be wrong?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Gamefreak9590 Win User

help finding a game

anno and age of empires 2 are the closest i've seen so far, is age of empires 3-4 basically the same as 2 or no?
  6. Mazen Ahmed2 Win User

The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match, error help

im trying to buy a dlc for age of empires 4 my region is egypt and my card is british
Thema:

1. My text messages are not recieved by other players in age of empires 4 - Similar Threads - text messages are

2. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  3. On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?: I have an issue when I’m using the on screen keyboard with Xbox series x. When the on screen keyboard is open, after typing the first character, the cursor automatically goes to the first word on...
  4. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  5. Does series x have a predictive text feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Does series x have a predictive text feature?: Hey yall so my ps5 remembers what ive typed in the past and the predictive text uses that knowledge when predicting what im gonna type, which is super handy in games like fallout where i can name...
  6. On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen

in XBoX on Windows
    On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen: On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen bcc5a3af-b8f0-4562-a689-5447d0a34a0e
  7. How can I get my texts to go through to my friends on my Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I get my texts to go through to my friends on my Xbox?: My texts messages don’t go through to my friends. I’ve unplugged the router, restarted my Xbox 2 times and nothing works but I made another acc to see if it work and yes it does but my main...
  8. I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...: I've checked microsoft settings and xbox settings and couldn't find anything. 08cd519f-2de5-4ee7-9e18-8602489936e6
  9. We cannot send a text message to this number.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We cannot send a text message to this number.: I am trying to unlock my child account, this was created yesterday and only setup on Xbox so I am not sure what it is blocked for. I have tried multiple phone numbers but have had no luck....
  10. I do not receive a text message from microsoft to restore the account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I do not receive a text message from microsoft to restore the account: My brother has created his account on 2020, mainly to play minecraft. Since then there was no issues, but then he forgot the password and restored his microsoft account using his phone number. I...