My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please

Discus and support My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a streamer & Since 5 days ago, my upload speed has gone from 20 mb/s down to less than 0.5mb/s. I have isolated the problem to my Xbox one. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skyblueaqua, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Skyblueaqua
    Skyblueaqua Guest

I am a streamer & Since 5 days ago, my upload speed has gone from 20 mb/s down to less than 0.5mb/s. I have isolated the problem to my Xbox one. My tablet has 20mb/s upload speed right now. I plugged a laptop into the same cord my Xbox one uses for internet
    & it's getting 20mb/s upload speed. I also put my xbox one in wireless mode to be sure & it's getting the same less than 0.5mb/s upload speed. I've done hard resets on both the Xbox one & modem & the problem persists. I've also put two problem reports in through
    my xbox but because of the terrible upload speed it says it will put these in the queue & send them at a convenient time, I'm still not sure they have even been sent yet. Great job xbox :/ Help me anyone Please, this is interfering with my income & my life
    greatly

:)

Skyblueaqua, Sep 4, 2019
  2. MTS-075 Win User

Hello there!

May I know the Brand and Model Number of your Router?
  3. Skyblueaqua Win User

I already did that, it says that halfway through my comment
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I am a streamer & Since 5 days ago, my upload speed has gone from 20 mb/s down to less than 0.5mb/s. I have isolated the problem to my Xbox one. My tablet has 20mb/s upload speed right now. I plugged a laptop into the same cord my Xbox one uses
    for internet & it's getting 20mb/s upload speed. I also put my xbox one in wireless mode to be sure & it's getting the same less than 0.5mb/s upload speed. I've done hard resets on both the Xbox one & modem & the problem persists. I've also put two problem
    reports in through my xbox but because of the terrible upload speed it says it will put these in the queue & send them at a convenient time, I'm still not sure they have even been sent yet. Great job xbox :/ Help me anyone Please, this is interfering with
    my income & my life greatly šŸ˜¢
    Is it only on the xbox or network wide.
  5. Skyblueaqua Win User

Omg it worked, thank you, thank you, thank you so much. I set up a virtual server on my modem & now my xbox has 20mb/s upload speed again. Your solution worked. You are the best, how do I give you the big thumbs up šŸ’ž
  6. MTS-075 Win User

Do you have Discord?

I know it sounds shady, but we can talk on there so it makes it easier for me to help you.
Thema:

1. My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please - Similar Threads - terrible upload speed

2. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  3. Terrible stick drift after software update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible stick drift after software update: I just bought a Xbox Series X 3 days ago had no problems playing 10+ hours. After the controller update right analog stick started drifting upwards every minute or so without any input. How can i...
  4. New ā€œHappening Nowā€ Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New ā€œHappening Nowā€ Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The ā€œHappening Nowā€ tab was something I barely even used...
  5. Why is my Wi-Fi on my Xbox so terrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Wi-Fi on my Xbox so terrible: My Internet just cuts off randomly on my Xbox especially when Iā€™m trying to play call of duty, and when that happens, I have to type in the Wi-Fi password like 10 times for it to finally connect...
  6. Download speeds are terrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speeds are terrible: My download speeds are below 1mbps when wireless and even slower wired. Iā€™ve reset my router which I know isnā€™t the problem. Itā€™s a first gen Xbox one. My Xbox will run at over 200mbps when I look...
  7. New Legion laptop has terrible wifi speeds despite fast for all other devices on the network

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Legion laptop has terrible wifi speeds despite fast for all other devices on the network: Hi, I have tried hard resetting my computer, restarting the network (and temporarily changing the network to only 2.4ghz), as well as troubleshooting via the built-in tool in windows. When I...
  8. Why is the Xbox PC app so terrible?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the Xbox PC app so terrible?: This is now the second game I have bought on Xbox that shows in the Xbox app on PC, even though it is not considered a play anywhere title (other was Limbo) and won't actually let you play on PC...
  9. HDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X: Iā€™ve been having an issue with my HDR on my Xbox Series X and itā€™s driving me crazyyyyyyy. My monitor supports HDR10 but when I go on some games, the screen turns black for a few seconds and when...
  10. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...