my system says I have no wifi?

Discus and support my system says I have no wifi? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; my system says I have no wifi? So I opened my system to it saying I have no internet connection I went to the connections and found my wifi name I put... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DecorousHydra48, May 26, 2018.

1. my system says I have no wifi?

So I opened my system to it saying I have no internet connection I went to the connections and found my wifi name I put in the password but system wouldn't connect I followed the instructions it told me to follow I turned off my connection for 30sec and
    waited 30sec before turning my system again but it didn't work please give advice what I should do?

:)

DecorousHydra48, May 26, 2018
  2. i cnat coonect to my account it say that i have a glith in the system

Now Your going to have to update your account info or replace an expired card. The"glitch in the system" message will start to appear when you try to access "My Account" so this means the card
    on file has expired
    and can no longer be charged. Unfortunately that will also restrict access to your account, even preventing you from replacing the card. The best thing to do is contact support and
    speak with a billing agent, they will be able to access your account and replace the card for you. After that, you will be able to access everything on your own. You can call 1-800-4my-xbox or reach out to
    them by visiting this page here. Click here

PR1NCE DARKNESS, May 26, 2018
  3. jony2002
    jony2002 Guest
    i cnat coonect to my account it say that i have a glith in the system

every time i tring to coonect to my account (when i login in alredy) it say that i have a glith in the system

jony2002, May 26, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: