My system has a temporary ban on it and was told to come post on here

Discus and support My system has a temporary ban on it and was told to come post on here in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my reference number is 1397761764 b5253aa7-b72b-4213-8ff3-47c5940da072 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GHExLightsOut, Sep 10, 2017.

1. My system has a temporary ban on it and was told to come post on here

my reference number is 1397761764

:)

GHExLightsOut, Sep 10, 2017
  2. Told to post here about my ban

I recently contacted xboxlives hotline and was told to post here in this section about my problem (not section 14 despite i know ill probably be told thats where i need to post) . I was console banned last night (and so was my brother whos xbox is right
    in the room beside me) and i have not done anything of tampering or any sort, my xbox was bought brand new from the box at walmart roughly a year ago. I know it has not been modded, never done any sort of piracy, no nudity or sexual content. nothing deserving
    of a ban. seeing as ive definitley put in well more then a thousand dollars into xbox's and accessories in the past few years i would like to know that there is some way i can recieve input onto WHY i was console banned i dont want possibilities i want a reason
    if its so hard to tell me. I'm sure there hs been a misunderstanding or mistake of some sort and i hope that you can consider the possibilty that a mistake has been made and contact me with some helpful information. Thank you.

NotKyleDecker, Sep 10, 2017
  3. Told to post here about my ban

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out
    this
    thread.

SONIC SCREAM 07, Sep 10, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. If you would like to appeal your ban you need to file a case review with the enforcement team by following the instructions on their site: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

As part of the case review process you will have to pass a quiz to test your understanding of the Code of Conduct for Xbox Live. If you fail to pass you will have to wait 24hours before you can try again. You can find a copy of the code at the same link
    I provided. Here is a link to a detailed explanation of the code of conduct that might also help: Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers

Dadwhite, Sep 11, 2017
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. If you would like to appeal your ban you need to file a case review with the enforcement team by following the instructions on their site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

As part of the case review process you will have to pass a quiz to test your understanding of the Code of Conduct for Xbox Live. If you fail to pass you will have to wait 24hours before you can try again. You can find a copy of the code at the same link
    I provided. Here is a link to a detailed explanation of the code of conduct that might also help: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/codeofconduct
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Told to post here about my ban

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out
    this
    thread.
  7. Ur GrInGo Win User

Banned for Marketplace theft?!?!

They didn't ban my console they banned my account, also I called and they told me to come over here

I will post this in section 14 as you said thank you
  8. An Old Freak Win User

Xbox ban

I contacted support and was told to post here and someone will reply with something that will allow me to dispute this maybe get it resolved
    The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Console bans are not reviewable.

If the console suspension is temporary, you will have to wait it out. If it is permanent, then it will not be unbanned.
  9. ASVPxxKID Win User

Xbox One Console and Account Enforcement actions

Reference numbers are only used by phone and chat support and should not actually be posted on the forums. The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to contact them concerning console bans. Console bans are never 24 hours. They're
    either a temporary 30 day ban or permanent. You can find more information about console bans here - https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-3
    Well both agents told me to contact you here and there is no information regarding my ban. Why do I keep being lied to now? Why cant xbox get it together? They also told me to send the codes here.
Thema:

1. My system has a temporary ban on it and was told to come post on here - Similar Threads - system has temporary

2. my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?: my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ? 26eafadf-3adf-4b54-b393-e81729c5ac56
  3. Why was Wartales allowed to release on Xbox when the savegame system has been broken for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Wartales allowed to release on Xbox when the savegame system has been broken for...: Very poor wasting gamers time loosing hours of time. Microsoft should demand a fix or remove it from the store. ed35363f-bfe4-4581-b3ab-2c7af29d0fac
  4. The last Xbox One update (9z) 11-10-23 has corrupted my system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The last Xbox One update (9z) 11-10-23 has corrupted my system.: After applying OSU1 it's stucks at verifying progress 100% but after restart i seems an error E100 **** 0002. Why don't Microsoft communities are not checking there system updates with various...
  5. Minecraft freezing with 14548MB but the system has 64GB of ram and I get error code -805306369

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezing with 14548MB but the system has 64GB of ram and I get error code -805306369: I booted up an older version of minecraft to get into a world cause the newer ones would just freeze in the menu. https://pastes.io/dua1fj3vlf Here's an earlier version of minecraft but with a...
  6. I turned on my Xbox today and The entire system has been wiped.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I turned on my Xbox today and The entire system has been wiped.: Everything has been fine until now I was gaming last night turned my system off, got on today at 1pm and it’s all gone, games, account. Everything is gone f4598cb3-db52-41fb-85f6-69b6fa425818
  7. How do I recover my locked outlook email account after the verification system has failed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my locked outlook email account after the verification system has failed...: I have had an outlook email for years that has been attached to various entertainment websites including xbox live. Microsoft has locked my account due to "unusual activity" and countless...
  8. My Xbox One has stopped working during a system update. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One has stopped working during a system update. What do I do?: About 6 months ago, I was playing my Xbox One and I had to update the system. I figured it wouldn't be a problem, so I started the procedure. However, during the update, the progress just stopped...
  9. I bought a series X from Gamestop two weeks ago and since then the system has factory reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a series X from Gamestop two weeks ago and since then the system has factory reset...: I’m trying figure out if I have faulty hardware or an update has occurred recently that may have caused the issue? It hasn’t been moved since setting up. b85d5dca-44fe-4aff-aca3-5de7001f2557
  10. Who can I contact to resolve a false ban? The case review system has never been worth its...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who can I contact to resolve a false ban? The case review system has never been worth its...: I guess I have to put something here db304e72-42e1-42bc-9e0c-f9ae4fb4e658