My Switch cannot connect to my account

Discus and support My Switch cannot connect to my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have logged in multiple times with multiple accounts and none of them will connect. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alexisalves, Dec 24, 2021.

1. alexisalves
    alexisalves Guest

I have logged in multiple times with multiple accounts and none of them will connect. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times and I have restarted the game more then I can count. I just want to play minecraft.

:)

alexisalves, Dec 24, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, are you getting an error message? If yes, I would appreciate it if you can provide me the exact error so I can check what will be the necessary steps.
  3. Chelsey Schrand Win User

Trying to sign on to my Microsoft account on minecraft for switch.

This is not the first time I've signed into my Microsoft account for minecraft or Nintendo switch. I have tried multiple wifi connections, and the only error code it gives me is error code 500 and says xbox live cannot complete this request. I am able to log into my Microsoft account on the regular Microsoft website, just doesn't work for the website to connect it to my minecraft for nintendo switch
  4. Lorinosan Win User

Unable to download Profile to console. Error 800704 DC.

Hello, I'm now having the same exact problem with the same error code. I cannot download my profile and I could not connect to Live even though testing my connection said Xbox Live was connected. I recently had my account switch back to free status from
    Gold so I don't know if that's the problem. I need help. Please and thank you.
  5. TBallin1408 Win User

Can't Connect to LIVE, CAN to internet

I am having the same problem right now. I've reset my xbox, router, switched cables, everything. Still cannot connect.
  6. TemperedYeti Win User

Cannot Access/Change Xbox Windows 10 Online Safety Settings?

Ok,

I've logged in and can alter the Windows 10 Online Safety settings on the alt account, but cannot alter settings on my primary.

When I highlight my main profile, the mouse icon changes to a "no entry" icon and I cannot switch to look at look at those settings.

Logging back in with my primary, I still can't alter the Windows 10 settings or switch to the other account.
Thema:

1. My Switch cannot connect to my account - Similar Threads - Switch cannot connect

2. I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft: Problem: I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft. When try switching to another account, windows prompted to enter the credential, after credential entered, push notification was success,...
  3. I cannot switch between accounts on xbox app on a new windows 11 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot switch between accounts on xbox app on a new windows 11 laptop: When I go to sign out and back to sign in it goes automatically back to a different account than the one I want. Also if i take to long to press sign in then it goes back automatically. I have...
  4. Windows 11: Cannot Switch Microsoft Accounts in Microsoft Store or Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 11: Cannot Switch Microsoft Accounts in Microsoft Store or Xbox App: As the question suggests account switching is not happening in the MS Store or in the Xbox app. I wanted to have a separate account for gaming and another one for my work purposes. Need both to be...
  5. I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...: I used my all Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) and I still cannot make anymore Xbox switches what should I do? Contact: [mod removed] 0c4db39e-565f-4c0a-a26e-c5c32c9ca768
  6. Cannot log back into Minecraft Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log back into Minecraft Switch: Hi, I have got Minecraft on two different switches, and have at least 3 users for my family members. At some point, one uer got logged out on one of the switches, and I cannot go back in on that...
  7. My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a...: My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a Microsoft Account and a Nintendo Account. Sign in with both accounts to join servers...
  8. I cannot figure out how to use my custom skin on xbox and nintendo switch in minecraft 1.19.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot figure out how to use my custom skin on xbox and nintendo switch in minecraft 1.19.: So I have a skin I made and I am able to use it on my laptop, but when I go into Minecraft on either Nintendo Switch or Xbox, it shows up as a random skin. I used it in-game, and then closed the...
  9. Minecraft switch cannot connect to worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft switch cannot connect to worlds: Been having this issue for over a week now. Can connect to realms 90% of time, with the other 10% “authenticate to miscrosoft” message or whatever. We have eachother added on the switch and...
  10. Minecraft Nintendo switch. I CANNOT USE MULTIPLAYER TO CONNECT WITH FRIENDS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Nintendo switch. I CANNOT USE MULTIPLAYER TO CONNECT WITH FRIENDS: I have tried to update my privacy setting, Multiuse on my Switch is not working! a95953fd-17d0-44e3-9a28-6b4133b9436c