My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

Discus and support My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Armand Jordaan, Feb 25, 2024.

1. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really.

:)

Armand Jordaan, Feb 25, 2024
  2. GTTH x SKILLZZ Win User

suspension lift

My suspension was suppose to be lifted on 12/6/2015 6:49pm eastern time and has not been lifted yet. It was a communication suspension and I can't talk in party's at all. Can you help?
  3. GlitchGrump Win User

enforcers needed

I was supposed to have my communication suspension lifted 29/09/15 and it hasn't happened yet. What gives?
  4. vI RPGxBST Iv Win User

Help please

I've been looking it says my acc suspension has ended there's nothing there about and console suspension my suspension was supposed to end at 12:46 pm today and my acc is unsuspened but my console isn't I'm really confused
  5. bowski477 Win User

Cannot start a case review for enforcement action

You do not have a permanent suspension. By the looks of it, you had a communications suspension on 6/22 that has already been lifted. If the suspension was still in place it would have a date for when it ends.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Suspension Over... Cant play online still

Suspensions are lifted at the same time of day that they were enforced. So even though it lifts today, if they suspended you at 11:45pm, your suspension wont' lift until then.
Thema:

My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

1. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console... - Similar Threads - suspension was supposed

2. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  3. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  4. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  5. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  6. Weird suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Weird suspension?: I literally posted in the the lfg for diablo 4 area " Need both capstones and a few 46+ dungs after. Will return favor or 10 mill" 5 min later i got chat banned for 2 days. And i can't talk to...
  7. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  8. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  9. How do you shorten suspension on your Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you shorten suspension on your Xbox?: I got called an illegal alien that lives in the states and we all know how we get when comes to competitive games like a game called for honor. When I got called that I said somethings outta anger...
  10. Ok so yesterday I was banned but I had a normal suspension i was supposed to get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ok so yesterday I was banned but I had a normal suspension i was supposed to get...: hi I don’t know why I was just banned when having a normal suspension e8b3a770-815d-406f-9260-446e70b53232