my suspension has been lifted but still can't talk in a party or ingame with my mic.

Discus and support my suspension has been lifted but still can't talk in a party or ingame with my mic. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have looked at every possible setting option and already did a full shutdown and waited a few minutes to restart it and still nothing. I know my mic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnsonMoss, Nov 9, 2016.

1. JohnsonMoss
    JohnsonMoss Guest

my suspension has been lifted but still can't talk in a party or ingame with my mic.

I have looked at every possible setting option and already did a full shutdown and waited a few minutes to restart it and still nothing. I know my mic works as the mute button lights up and can adjust volume. I'm hoping Xbox sees this so they can look at
    my profile and set this straight. No gamer should ever have to go through this amount of frustration and hoops all because of whatever, we pay for good service so where is it?

:)

JohnsonMoss, Nov 9, 2016
  2. My suspension has been lifted but still can hear or talk in parties its a complete joke

my suspension has been lifted yet I can't hear or talk in parties it's a joke microsoft

II BOW3R HD II, Nov 9, 2016
  3. XGCxxGrimmxx
    XGCxxGrimmxx Guest
    enforcement

My suspension has been done and over with but i still cant talk in party chat or send messages Please Help

XGCxxGrimmxx, Nov 9, 2016
  4. JohnsonMoss
    JohnsonMoss Guest

I've talked to 3 support speakers and all they can say is "wait 24 hours", Xbox how about fix your service or not even suspend people because you can't properly unsuspend them. On behalf of everyone this happens to it's ridiculous and should not have to
    go through this.

JohnsonMoss, Nov 9, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: