My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive...

Discus and support My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i cant chat to my friends because it says im suspended even though my enforcement history says i have no active suspensions. Ive already tried signing... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by parker wand1, Jul 28, 2023.

1. parker wand1
    parker wand1 Guest

My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive...

i cant chat to my friends because it says im suspended even though my enforcement history says i have no active suspensions. Ive already tried signing in and out but nothing works. All of my suspensions ended days ago and it still doesnt work. I am using the xbox app on pc btw.

:)

parker wand1, Jul 28, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive already checked my enforcement history)

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive already checked my enforcement history)

Hello parker wand1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that the suspension should have been lifted to your account however, you are still seeing the notification to your Xbox app. We would like to set your expectation that no one here in Community can help you with any enforcement issue as we have dedicated team for that. However, your concern is more likely to be related to Xbox app, so we would like to provide you troubleshooting that you may try before we can reach out to the Team Xbox.

We would like to ask for few details about your concern, please provide us answers to the questions below:

1. May we ask if there you can check your enforcement status from this link: Enforcement history | Xbox Support.
    2. Please post a screenshot of the issue on Xbox app for PC.
    3. May we know if you are experience same issues on Xbox app for mobile or on website we shared?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

1. Restart device -
      • This will clear your computer’s memory/RAM.
    2. Keep your Windows updated -
      • Install PC updates including Optional Update. Guide - Update Windows
        • Settings > Update & Security (Windows 10) or Windows Update (Windows 11) > Check for updates > download updates and install > restart device and wait for the update to be done.
      • If you have issues with update, please check the troubleshooting steps available here - Troubleshoot problems updating Windows.
    3. Update your Windows and Windows drivers:
      • For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.
    4. Update Xbox app and Gaming Services from Microsoft Store
      • Launch Microsoft Store app on Windows by searching it on Windows search bar.
      • Select Library > Updates & downloads > check if an update is available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app.
      • If an update is available, select Update.
    5. Make sure you are signed in to Microsoft Store and Xbox app with the same credentials.

Source: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox App for Windows

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Husky_5451 Win User

Unable to talk in minecraft after being in a game while a Comm Ban was placed on me.

After looking further into it this entire system is somewhat...horrid. I can chat using Xbox game bar but My Xbox App says I'm still suspended. For context my ban ended 6 Days ago. This seems...flawed.
  5. Midousuji Akira Win User

complaint system

Does trolling peiple fall under the ToS. And now im just pissed because my suspension ends today, yet im still suspended.
  6. Elohmn Win User

complaint system

[quote user="Mayuri Taichou"]

Does trolling peiple fall under the ToS. And now im just pissed because my suspension ends today, yet im still suspended.

[/quote]If it was an OP might be Banned again but it's not ;)

A Suspension is usually lifted the same time it was put into effect. Example, if a Suspension was issued at 7pm from the ending Date of a Suspension it will lift at 7pm.
Thema:

1. My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive... - Similar Threads - suspension ended days

2. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  3. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  4. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  5. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  6. Weird suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Weird suspension?: I literally posted in the the lfg for diablo 4 area " Need both capstones and a few 46+ dungs after. Will return favor or 10 mill" 5 min later i got chat banned for 2 days. And i can't talk to...
  7. How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?: My suspension was only for 2 days and had already ended last week but I still am unable to change my profile at all like my bio, profile picture, nor can I even chat in game because of it even...
  8. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  9. Why does xbox give me a new suspension before one even ends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox give me a new suspension before one even ends.: My friends reported me on the xbox app as a "joke" and xbox gave me a suspension for 8 days now 1 day before this suspension ended they gave me a new suspension i have tried to appeal it and they...
  10. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....