My sun CANT log into XboxLive, because of parents premission requred

Discus and support My sun CANT log into XboxLive, because of parents premission requred in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am login in to may acc, but cant find where to give premisson to my sun! ee270891-eae4-4497-89e8-730d0ced9f0e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ArnisZaharans, Sep 24, 2018.

1. My sun CANT log into XboxLive, because of parents premission requred

I am login in to may acc, but cant find where to give premisson to my sun!

:)

ArnisZaharans, Sep 24, 2018
  2. Childrenaccount and the store

Hey everyone,

can I buy games with my childrenaccount on the console, if my parents have activated that premission in the community and security section of my account.

So I want to buy games.

Thanks

LotosHermelin0, Sep 24, 2018
  3. account

Well basically ive forgotten my password for my main account and its the parent account so i cant even use another account because its needs the parent account verification. i have tried to reset my password on the xbox website for my parent account but
    i cant seem to get the security answer and ive forgotten the password to my reset account. i know it all sounds so stupid but i made this account years ago i dont have a clue what to do. i cant even play offline because it wont even let me log into account
    and not go on xbox live. i cant delete an account because i cant get onto an account. soo yeahhh stupid me

any suggestions ??

DOMSBLACK xxxxx, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

5. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Julian_, Sep 24, 2018
  6. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Arnis,

You are able to edit account permissions from the Xbox itself. Make sure the adult account is signed in, go to Settings>Account>Family>Select the child account>Privacy and Online Safety. You will be given the option to either set a default Child/Teen/Adult
    preset or customize to your own liking. If you are on the go, we also have a
    Privacy Settings
    site. Let us know if you need further assistance!

XBF Lance J, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: