My step son is playing warzone on my Xbox account which is linked to my steam account. I...

Discus and support My step son is playing warzone on my Xbox account which is linked to my steam account. I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My step son is playing warzone on my Xbox account which is linked to my steam account. I want or is there a way to unlink my steam to set on his steam... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patrick Kruger, Oct 30, 2023.

1. My step son is playing warzone on my Xbox account which is linked to my steam account. I...

My step son is playing warzone on my Xbox account which is linked to my steam account. I want or is there a way to unlink my steam to set on his steam account so he can just play on his own pc? So then we don't have to take turns on playing the Xbox when we want to play different games

Also now don't wanna make things difficult cause then or when u can link his steam account I wanna unlink the Xbox account so i can put my steam account onto that.

I know this alot an please I really don't know an don't wanna loose or screw anything up.

:)

Patrick Kruger, Oct 30, 2023
  2. cotet ovidiu Win User

Hello

No i bought the vault edition on my xbox one and the account from my xbox one is linked with my activision and steam account and i got warzone 2.0 from steam and when i played warzone on steam i couldnt use my vault edition operators
  3. David Wirsching Win User

My step son is playing warzone on my Xbox account which is linked to my steam account. I want or is there a way to unlink my steam to set on his steam account so he can just play on his own pc?.

Hello Patrick K, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand that you want to unlink your Steam account from your Xbox account so you can set it up on your stepson's Steam account.

To unlink your Steam account from your Xbox account, you can follow these steps:

Sign in to your Xbox account on your console or on the official Xbox website.
    Navigate to the settings or account settings section.
    Look for the "Linking accounts" or "Linked accounts" option.
    Within that section, you should see the option to "Unlink Steam Account" or something similar. Select that option and confirm the unlink.

Once you've unlinked your Steam account from your Xbox account, your stepson can link their own Steam account to your Xbox account by following these steps:

Sign in to your Xbox account using your console or the official Xbox website.
    Navigate to the settings or account settings section.
    Look for the "Linking accounts" or "Linked accounts" option.
    Within that section, there should be an option to "Link Steam Account" or something similar. Select that option and follow the instructions to link your stepson's Steam account.

Best regards.
  4. Near_272 Win User

Bungie.net authentication error

My Xbox Live account is linked to my bungie account

im trying to link my xbox account with my steam so i can play destiny 2 on my pc
  5. Glass_of_Malt Win User

Xbox and Steam using the same email address

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today

If I understood correctly, you have 3 accounts.
    An Activision, Steam and Xbox account

You have basically all the three accounts connected (Steam > Xbox and Xbox > Activision) correct?

Now, you and your son. Both plays COD and when you play via Steam, your son see your progress or changes in the profile and viceversa . Right?

If that's the case, the thing that you want to do is basically separate or create a new Activision account for your son (or for you)?

Let me know if I understood correctly or if I missed something
    Progress no. On Warzone my account is with Blizzard. So nothing is affected.

but now I can Modern Warfare 2 i bought it on Steam. He does not have the game yet but when he does it will be the same email address
  6. Daddy Spadavecchio Win User

Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned for life it wasn’t me how do I get it back

Thank you Daniel for reaching out to me he also opened a steam account with my information I never had a steam account I play on PS5 and my son plays on Xbox one we share my email address so when I got band so did my son I purchase cod modern warfare 3 volt for my son on Xbox digital my knowledge of computer is very much close to nothing what can I do about the steam and is this something I can resolve and move forward?
Thema:

My step son is playing warzone on my Xbox account which is linked to my steam account. I...

1. My step son is playing warzone on my Xbox account which is linked to my steam account. I... - Similar Threads - step son playing

2. Upnp not working even after suggested steps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upnp not working even after suggested steps: My upnp worn work no matter the steps I do and I'm not sure what to do the only thing I haven't tried is port forwarding but I'm not sure that would work without upnp...
  3. Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.: Hello, I'm Alex (Alessandro) from Italy. 1 month ago I bought an used Japanese Xbox 360 (mint condition) from a Japanese Ebay seller (100% positive feedbacks). This console is only 100-110v (in...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.: I understand Xbox wants to keep things fresh, but this new update in the friends list is a step backwards. You had a great system with the "friends in games" tab and now I cant even see what...
  5. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  6. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  7. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  8. Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...: not getting rewards for pc game daily eacc2b68-3f37-40a2-9ffe-321ba5d2ce31
  9. I have an Airtel broadband I have tried all the steps but still my NAT type is stict

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Airtel broadband I have tried all the steps but still my NAT type is stict: I have a pc I play gta 5 online but because of Nat type stict I can join a server I have tried enabling DMZ I have tried activating UPnP also 4279653c-8d30-45cd-8ed1-6af4a06f1fbc
  10. Sharing with my step son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing with my step son: I had read somewhere that I could buy a game via digital download and my son would be able to download it to his xbox as well so we could play together. Is this not true? Would we have to buy TWO...