My state isn't there in the "Add a payment option" in microsoft store.

Discus and support My state isn't there in the "Add a payment option" in microsoft store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to buy a game from the microsoft store, and it asked for a payment option, and I filled it. But, the state in which I live in is just not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KavyaKinjalk, May 21, 2021.

1. KavyaKinjalk
    KavyaKinjalk Guest

I was trying to buy a game from the microsoft store, and it asked for a payment option, and I filled it. But, the state in which I live in is just not an option there. If i choose any other state, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

:)

KavyaKinjalk, May 21, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

You have to live.in a country with an ms store

If you mean xbox marketplace then you need to live in an xbox live region
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Games bought from the Microsoft store are region locked; therefore, you only have the right to use a region of the store that corresponds to your actual location.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Microsoft's apparent lack of safety precautions on smaller purchases

well weird for the bank to say that, when i add a payment option to my microsoft account it requires the expiration and cvv code, but once added it is saved until i remove it like most other companies out there, for future purchases or subscriptions.

if you do not have a payment option stored then you would need to add one and as i stated that will require the above and most of the time a small test charge is made to make sure the account is real, this small amount is not actually removed.

without the cvv and expiration and matching name on the account you cannot add the card as a payment option.

your account should not be compromised if you have 2 factor auth enabled.
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Xbox cant buy stuff

Hello i have the same Problem. Can't buy anything from the Store. All my Payment Options disapeared. I'm from Germany. Pre-ordered Games still are preordered with my Payment Options for example with Paypal but i can't buy anything new. And i can't
    add a new Payment Options.
    Did you tried to add them through Microsoft Account Management Page?
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How to make g portal payment

Hi Donald my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Do you want to purchase something from the XBOX store?

You need to have a Microsoft Account, do you have one?

On you console, please follow these steps to add a payment method:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing.

Select Payment options.

Select Add a new payment method.

Choose a payment option, and then follow the instructions to add or update your payment option.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...es/manage-payment-options-and-billing-address
Thema:

1. My state isn't there in the "Add a payment option" in microsoft store. - Similar Threads - state isn't Add

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  4. Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...

in XBoX on Windows
    Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...: Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe 16Gb/s, M.2 2280 Would this work with my HP victus 15f gaming laptop ?? 204d4f0e-3ff8-4b7d-a209-27c9b9ba70ee
  5. Issue with Xbox Wireless Adapter Getting into a State of Not Recognizing a Connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Wireless Adapter Getting into a State of Not Recognizing a Connected...: Hello, I am experiencing a persistent intermittent issue with the Xbox Wireless Adapter on my Windows 11 system. Sometimes, after my controller turns off and must reconnect, although my Xbox...
  6. Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....: I haven't used my xbox series X much recently, came back online recently and had to do update for system. Now I keep getting error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection...
  7. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  8. Xbox states theres a wired connection, but no cable connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox states theres a wired connection, but no cable connected.: Hi, My Xbox recently has been playing up and continues to state network connected via cable, but I've always used wireless. I have done a soft and hard reboot, this didn't work. I also...
  9. Xbox will not power on 3 months after repaired and now stating “Out of Warranty”!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not power on 3 months after repaired and now stating “Out of Warranty”!: I have an Xbox Series “S” that died under its 1 year warranty. We received the unit back repaired and within a few months the unit once again died and we are now being told the unit is out of...
  10. Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?: you can team up Undead Labs with The Coalition to make a spin-off of State of Decay with gameplay and narrative from Gears of Wаr? 1ef5a6d0-170f-4e4d-95e0-7cd266cccba4