My son's Xbox is continuously loading and he can't get to the passcode screen ?

Discus and support My son's Xbox is continuously loading and he can't get to the passcode screen ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son can't even get to his passcode screen it is frozen on the loading screen a568642d-5eba-4420-bab9-701112b72aa4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Carson Higgins, Nov 10, 2023.

1. My son's Xbox is continuously loading and he can't get to the passcode screen ?

My son can't even get to his passcode screen it is frozen on the loading screen

:)

Carson Higgins, Nov 10, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Carson H, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

The first thing we must do to try to solve this problem is to perform an ignition cycle following these steps:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it turns off completely.
    2. Unplug the power cord from the console. Wait 10 seconds.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

You can get more information here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

If after performing these steps, the problem persists, let's try deleting the account from the Xbox console and adding it again. To remove it, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the profile you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm the operation.

And to add it, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Add or change > Add new.
    3. Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add and select Sign in.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account password, and then select Sign in.
    5. Review the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement and select I agree.
    6. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-in, security, and PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console.

You can get more information here: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/add-remove-account-xbox-one

Information source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-my-xbox/5c4fbf32-e91b-4f61-bc11-3cbed58badb1

Let me know if this information was useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. webcrawler718 Win User

Gears of War 2 freezing

I'm trying to take my son threw the whole Gears of War Saga and Gears of War 2 freezes when it loads so I can't take him any further is there anyway this can be fixed so we can continue on with the Saga? I will not continue any of the Gears of War with him
    if he can't finished part 2. I own all the Gears of War but won't continue playing them if he can't finish part 2
  4. Fatal Forces 13 Win User

Forgot my Family Passcode

[quote user="ZodiacalSine098"]

My son entered a passcode on the family settings and now he doesnt remember it and he cannot play any games without it popping up to enter a passcode. Any suggestions?

[/quote]
  5. ShakierAtom84 Win User

Parental Verification Week Long Temporarily Unavailable

I'm having the same problem. When my son tries to connect to xbox live it asks for his email address and password. It then says he must sign in to xbox.com. When he tries this it asks for me to sign in. After this it gives information about parental consent
    and asks you to click yes to continue. When I do this it states there is information missing from my account such as, my full name or email address. I have checked my account and all the information is on there, so this is not the issue. My son, just got a
    load of games for his Christmas and he can't get to play them fully due to this. Any suggestions would be helpful.
  6. AndreaDeMaio Win User

Connection Issues

When my son trys to play any game that requires him to log into Xbox Live (ex: Fortnite, COD4) to play with others in network, he gets a screen that says he has to purchase Xbox Live or Live Gold. He already has an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. He
    can download updates but can't log into Live at all. I have reset my internet and had my son hard reset his console; neither worked.
Thema:

1. My son's Xbox is continuously loading and he can't get to the passcode screen ? - Similar Threads - son's continuously loading

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  4. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  5. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  6. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  7. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  8. My son’s xbox won’t stay on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son’s xbox won’t stay on?: Not sure what is happening, I have tried everything I possibly can as far as troubleshooting. It doesn’t want to stay on. It acts like it wants to power on then turns right back off. Please help,...
  9. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  10. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...