My son's xbox account was hacked and deleted

Discus and support My son's xbox account was hacked and deleted in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son's xbox account was hacked and deleted . Is there anyway to recover it ?? 02a18e28-07b2-4d7b-a655-fb354693fee6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KungFu Panda1, Aug 3, 2023.

1. My son's xbox account was hacked and deleted

My son's xbox account was hacked and deleted . Is there anyway to recover it ??

:)

KungFu Panda1, Aug 3, 2023
  2. Gábor Ádám Win User

Rocket League Hacked

My son's Xbox account was hacked. The hacker was using racist and profane comments...posing as my son. He then deleted everything my son had saved in the game. Can this saved information be recovered?
    nnnnnn
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

My son's account was hacked and deleted.

4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

sons xbox live account hacked

[quote user="Mackey90210"]
    recently my sons xbox account was hacked by someone

the hacker maximized all his stats and achievements

Im concerned that my sons account will be banned.

[/quote]By hacked you mean Phished (google the term "phished") and i would contact customer support and explain the situation to them, if your son has done nothing wrong they may be able to offer a solution, but if he is not telling you the truth the account/console
    will be permanently banned from XBL.
  6. Mister Dak Win User

My sons hacked account

A friend of mine had this same issue recently. He was told that his account had been locked but he saw a whole bunch of new games played on his list. I don't know how their account locking works but it doesn't seem to work all that well.
Thema:

1. My son's xbox account was hacked and deleted - Similar Threads - son's account was

2. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  3. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  6. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  7. can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?: After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account. Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my...
  8. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  9. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  10. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...