My Son's Microsoft account was stolen through a Minecraft scam I have all records. They...

Discus and support My Son's Microsoft account was stolen through a Minecraft scam I have all records. They... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son fell for a minecraft scam allowing a hacked access to his microsoft account. They are still linked to my family account. I have all the emails... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by D Molina, Dec 10, 2023.

1. D Molina
    D Molina Guest

My Son's Microsoft account was stolen through a Minecraft scam I have all records. They...

My son fell for a minecraft scam allowing a hacked access to his microsoft account.

They are still linked to my family account. I have all the emails about the activity on the account.

This should all be proof enough that we are the rightful owners of the account.

Account recovery wont even try to help us because 2FA has been added to the account since the hack. We have made purchases with that account (like Minecraft) and because of this sloppy easy scam that microsoft offers no protection for, they have access to this and my son is left with nothing.

I can prove that we are the owners of the account. Please allow us to show you and recover this account!

:)

D Molina, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

My Son's Microsoft account was stolen through a Minecraft scam I have all records. They were linked to my account. Why can't I recover

Hey there, D Molina

Please can you reach out to Xbox Support via this link: Contact us | Xbox Support

Please use the flowchart underneath to help you pick the right categories/topics so you can reach the right support team.

[​IMG]

If you do come across an Xbox gamer, please ask them to reroute you and explain that you have tried using the recovery process and form and have had no luck. Please explain that you don't have access to your account, they can then reroute you to a Microsoft agent who will be able to point you in the right place for account recovery.

Thanks,

Nathan
  3. D Molina Win User

My Son's Microsoft account was stolen through a Minecraft scam I have all records. They were linked to my account. Why can't I recover

I get this now:

It looks like you just used the Microsoft account recovery form (https://account.live.com/acsr?mkt=en-US) to request a password reset for ****.****.com. Because you've turned on two-step verification for your account, we ignore these requests but wanted to let you know.

I used to get a message saying they could not verify or complete the recover and to try again.
  4. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, D Molina

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Have you tried to use the account recovery form found here: Recover your account (live.com)

If you have done this, please can you tell me what error you get when trying to recover your account?

Thanks,

Nathan
  5. DaYoo949 Win User

Minecraft: Java Edition change login email

hi Lucas, minecraft java edition was purchased through mojang and then the account was migrated to my Microsoft account. My son has his own Microsoft account and it's been added to the family account. Now I need to change the Minecraft login credential to using his microsoft email.

I may have accidentally posted a URL.

Thanks for your help.
  6. Yoitsfloyd Win User

Our Microsoft account was hacked and taken over and we no longer have access to our account.

Did your son download any Minecraft mods, cyber analysis here I do not work for Microsoft. If the email to the account turned into an .RU it’s going to very very difficult to recover the account, this is very common in the Minecraft community once the security information is changed the account security team will most likely suspend the account to prevent any other information getting stolen.

To get in contact with a support agent in a web chat perspective

Go to contact us

choose: subscription and billing

I don’t recognize a charge

Then in the describe issue box put charges

And then explain the issue towards them since your sons account is stolen

They should be able to help you.
Thema:

1. My Son's Microsoft account was stolen through a Minecraft scam I have all records. They... - Similar Threads - Son's Microsoft account

2. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  3. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  4. can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?: After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account. Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my...
  5. Can I transfer vbucks from my Microsoft account to my sons Epic account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer vbucks from my Microsoft account to my sons Epic account?: I was trying to redeem my sons Fortnite V-bucks card he bought and somehow it got loaded onto my Microsoft account instead of his Epic Account, eventhough I was on the Epic website. Is there a way...
  6. Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?: My son has accidentally logged out of his account and doesn't remember the login and has been wondering if his xbox account is linked to a Microsoft account. Since we forgot the email I'm not sure...
  7. How to transfer my sons xbox account to his own microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer my sons xbox account to his own microsoft account: My sons xbox account is under my microsoft account, as it was setup when he was young. He now wants to transfer this to his own account. I cannot believe the lack of foresight that nobody at...
  8. My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...: He can’t access his original account with previous purchases. Everytime he tries to login it take him to the new account. Thank you. 4fcbf8ca-eb9c-4018-a873-d83bac429d41
  9. How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...: i need to n igrate my Xbox account to ps5 for gta5 for my son any no how I can’t remember lol 93848b1a-9899-4f12-816f-041f4fc2c572
  10. How can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...: Every since my son has moved out and got his own xbox, the games, data and stuff he paid for in games he wants to keep. Would this be possible or can someone suggest any other alternative? The...