My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA...

Discus and support My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have already tried to get a refund from Xbox for all 7 purchases on the day that it happened, and it was refused. How do I claim the money back that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Michele jones-81, Oct 24, 2023.

1. My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA...

I have already tried to get a refund from Xbox for all 7 purchases on the day that it happened, and it was refused.

How do I claim the money back that someone has fraudulently taken?

:)

Michele jones-81, Oct 24, 2023
  2. MrGamingGuy7175 Win User

My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA points.

Call Microsoft Support. They can help with stolen accounts, and making sure all your money is given back.
  3. Like 13 pirates Win User

STOLEN ACCOUNT - TERRBILE SERVICE

My account was hacked the same way through EA/XBOX. Over 100 was charged and my bank closed my card after they saw the second purchase for point so not much damage. Also you can see on my gamer tag that Fifa is the last game I played. I have never owned
    a fifa game.
  4. That Jedi Win User

Hacked Account

my account was hacked back in september as i've just posted a thread about. game was fifa 11 all my poins and my card details used. last night hacked again fifa 12 fortunatly i no longer keep card details on my xbox. nobody on the phone seems to wanna know
    and i was directed here
  5. Maskim13 Win User

Unsecure account and billing information

I claimed that my situation was "similar" to the FIFA hack because MS points were charged to my card for both my account and unknown account without my knowledge or consent. I am still of the opinion that Microsoft's billing department is at fault and my
    card information was not compromised.

I did not coin the term "FIFA hack", so no need to lecture.

I do more than insist that I did not have my card associated with more than one account; I guarantee it. I don't think I can be more clear than I have about that.
  6. cborden5 Win User

your selected storage device is no longer available,you will need to select a storage device to ...

Did you ever resolve this issue? I just bought Fifa 18 for my son and we're getting the same message.
Thema:

My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA...

1. My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA... - Similar Threads - sons FIFA account

2. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  3. My son has the fifa dvd as Christmas present but his Xbox is only digital. Is there any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son has the fifa dvd as Christmas present but his Xbox is only digital. Is there any...: My son has the fifa dvd as Christmas present but his Xbox is only digital. Is there any code to use in that case? Thank you 603a0c32-55fc-4ead-8c93-8d16ffc47281
  4. My son bought something on fifa 22 and it didn't give him it and I want to return it but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought something on fifa 22 and it didn't give him it and I want to return it but...: My son bought some fifa points and they didnt show and I want a refund because I dont want to lose the money I've requested already a refund but you guys denied it please refund it...
  5. My son received the wrong Fifa digital card for xmas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son received the wrong Fifa digital card for xmas: My son received FIFA digital download for Xmas and claimed it. However it seems the code is only for Xbox X/S whereas he has Xbox one S. It seems that he is not able to olay the game. How can...
  6. How can I change the version of fifa 23 my son downloaded in error? Should have been Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change the version of fifa 23 my son downloaded in error? Should have been Xbox...: Have purchased the wrong version of fifa for my son following him getting the Xbox x for his birthday on 16/11. He downloaded the Xbox one version rather than the Xbox. X one and I would like to...
  7. Hi I’m having problems I’m trying to play against my son on fifa 23 and I can’t him when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I’m having problems I’m trying to play against my son on fifa 23 and I can’t him when I...: I can’t add my son to play FIFA 23 together he doesn’t even appear in the search when I put in his EA ID 76c1db06-6f58-4c1a-873e-30a2afcbff4a
  8. Fifa 22 won't update for my son, error code 0xd05e0126. Tried everything but it won't update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 22 won't update for my son, error code 0xd05e0126. Tried everything but it won't update.: Fifa 22 won't update for my son, error code 0xd05e0126. Tried everything but it won't update. 02ca197e-8c63-4a15-99ba-094b5204b76b
  9. My son keeps using my debit card to buy Fifa points!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    My son keeps using my debit card to buy Fifa points!!!: Hello, please help me. My delightful 12yr old son has discovered how to spend my money via debit card on Fifa 22 points. Since Dec 26th has spent £76!! I have each time removed my card from the...
  10. I've pre ordered fifa 22 but all off my sons m8s r playing a demo through beta but my son...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've pre ordered fifa 22 but all off my sons m8s r playing a demo through beta but my son...: I've pre ordered fifa 22 but all off my sons m8s r playing a demo through beta but my son cant seem to play it is there a way for him to play it d2f07c5b-e537-4ec3-8abe-bad2de27e68d