My son's account is recognised as an adult one, thus preventing me from setting parental ...

Discus and support My son's account is recognised as an adult one, thus preventing me from setting parental ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have just bought a new xbox one, and got connected using my W10 PC account. I thus decided to create a family and add my son, who was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kravmaga95, Dec 28, 2015.

1. kravmaga95
    kravmaga95 Guest

My son's account is recognised as an adult one, thus preventing me from setting parental ...

Hello,

I have just bought a new xbox one, and got connected using my W10 PC account.

I thus decided to create a family and add my son, who was already a member of my family on my W10 PC / Microsoft account.

Unfortunately, and despite many manipulations and attempts to solve this, my son is still connected on the Xbox One as an adult and not a child. I cannot set any parental security setting & control, and he has full access to all features.

My son has a birth date in 2004 in the information page of his Microsoft Account, when I log in using his credentials.

Thanks a lot,

David

:)

kravmaga95, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    xbox gold subscription - problem

Hey there,

Are you trying to set up parental controls on your account, or is that error preventing you from using Xbox Live Gold features? If you are running into parental controls issues, I recommend starting out with our

Xbox Live Parental Settings
    support page.

For further account assistance, the best route will be to contact our chat or phone support team through our

Contact Us
    page.

Feel free to keep us posted! My son's account is recognised as an adult one, thus preventing me from setting parental ... :)

Mister Beep, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    I cant download apps

Hi there! If you are getting those error messages, it means that there are parental settings on the account preventing this account from accessing those features. The only way for an account to be an adult account is for it to come of age and be promoted
    through the dashboard.

Miss Ermine, Dec 28, 2015
  4. kravmaga95
    kravmaga95 Guest

Hello I talked to the support ; there was a problem when creating my son's profile... No solution except create a new profile for him...

This ticket can be closed

kravmaga95, Dec 28, 2015
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Thanks for letting us know. Happy Gaming!

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: