My son xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. Help

Discus and support My son xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son's xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. It has some weird lines. It has 2 years old only . 7c26cdd9-0e76-4c41-a4ab-34ab40763158 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mathieu prud'homme, Dec 8, 2023.

1. My son xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. Help

My son's xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. It has some weird lines. It has 2 years old only .

:)

mathieu prud'homme, Dec 8, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hello again Mathieu P,

When you request or place a repair order without warranty, the balance that you must pay for said repair appears. This price changes depending on the Country/Region where you are located. In any case, you can do this entire process through the aforementioned link.

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be happy to offer my help again.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is no way for end users to repair the Xbox

Follow the link above , which i'll paste again here to see your devices and whether they are under warranty
  4. mathieu prud'homme Win User

Sorry didnt think that was the link for it.

I have looked at it and sadly it is not under warranty anymore.

I see i can ask for a repair but does anybody knows how is the process for repairs? Will they send an estimation of the cost for the repair?
  5. mathieu prud'homme Win User

Hi thanks for the answer, it is king of hard to describe the problem but its like if the xbox is trying to provide many different images at the same and shuffling them. You can still the main image but in a very difficult way. It is only doing this in game, on the menu it is not happening.

Is there a way i can verifiy if the xbox is still under warranty? And if its not is it possible to repair it?
  6. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Mathieu P, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, could you give me more details about this problem you are experiencing? In this way, I could provide you with better help and a possible solution for said problem.

If it is an internal problem with the console, you should verify if it still has an active warranty and if the answer is yes, then you would have to send the console for repair. You can see all this here:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Keep in mind that this is a Microsoft public forum where we are players like you who help other players with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck and I await your response.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
Thema:

1. My son xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. Help - Similar Threads - son series seems

2. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  3. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  4. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  5. My sons g923 connects to his series x won’t work, when we connect it the wheel spins but we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons g923 connects to his series x won’t work, when we connect it the wheel spins but we...: Trouble connecting g923 to Xbox x 208fba5e-e859-44f7-944e-29c7136b04f8
  6. My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...: My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 steering wheel to it and it works up until he needs to press A to start Forza 5, but then it won’t respond to start a game. Any idea’s of...
  7. My son can't connect to the internet with his Xbox series s because of the Teredo IP...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son can't connect to the internet with his Xbox series s because of the Teredo IP...: Can the Teredo IP address issue be fixed? 62217697-bed5-416d-8991-d6eafe78b895
  8. Son needs help transferring games from Xbox One to Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son needs help transferring games from Xbox One to Series s: My son is having a couple of issues transferring Dying Light & Battlefield 2042 from Xbox One to Series S. Most of his existing library has successfuly migrated via network transfer, but with...
  9. Trying to set up my son’s series s- on his birthday! Stuck on ‘update complete!’ Screen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to set up my son’s series s- on his birthday! Stuck on ‘update complete!’ Screen...: Greetings- frustrated dad here trying to set up my son’s series s on his birthday! He started setting it up before school and I think did some things out of order. Performed update then had to go...
  10. How Can my son and I play the same game when my account is connected to his Xbox series S...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Can my son and I play the same game when my account is connected to his Xbox series S...: I have a Microsoft gamepass account and a Battlenet account. My son would like to play Diblo IV with me on his series S while I'm on PC but when we've tried playing games in the past, when one...