My son was using my microsoft account to play minecraft. I have set up an email for him on...

Discus and support My son was using my microsoft account to play minecraft. I have set up an email for him on... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I change it to his email instead of mine? I tried to change the email on my account to his and that didn't work. I now created his own... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stefani Chies, Sep 26, 2023.

1. My son was using my microsoft account to play minecraft. I have set up an email for him on...

How can I change it to his email instead of mine? I tried to change the email on my account to his and that didn't work. I now created his own microsoft account but no idea how to link it. I have tried all the support articles and still unable to do this. Please help?

:)

Stefani Chies, Sep 26, 2023
  2. Megan M23 Win User

Trying to change email address on Minecraft account

My daughter plays Minecraft under her brother's email address.

My son plays Minecraft under my email address.

Both children want to use their own email address without losing their profiles.

I don't understand how adding an alias will work. I don't want to delete my Microsoft account. I want to change the email associated with Minecraft only.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account.

Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my minecraft account. On my old Pc we could switch between the different accounts.

I bought my minecraft back in march 2011 and have literally placed and mined millions of blocks on my favorite MC server, Buying a new account is therefore not something i can do as this will not be associated with all my placements and removals in the server database. My sons account is from november 2014 and both hve been migrated from mojang accounts.

So: I need my minecraft account to be linked to my microsoft account, and my sons to be linked to at new microsoft account we made for him.

I tried for hours now to navigate the support section of Microsoft/Xbox/Mojang but it is a maze and i keep ending up on the same pages with info i cant use.

Please, anyone.... how do i do this?

Im loosing my mind here going in circles....

Thanks

Per
    Unfortunately nothing is transferable between accounts.
  4. LexiS1 Win User

account

thank you for replying so fast, i have all of them on the same email, altough when i play minecraft the mogang account does not show up, is thare a way to set it up so the minecraft account o use on my computer is the same one i use on my xbox. the microsoft
    account is also a personal use account. i hope tis clears up some unclarity!
  5. OminousCinema Win User

How to add a child to the family, without creating an email address

So my 6 year old son can't play minecraft with me unless I create an email account for him and create an XBox live account for him? Even though we're sitting on the same couch, looking at the same screen?

Ridiculous
  6. CarTzy Win User

My son was using my microsoft account to play minecraft. I have set up an email for him on his tablet and he now doesn't have access to the minecraft game.

I believe this is not possible at the moment. Minecraft for Android is a single-user license that is tied to your Microsoft account. If you want to play with your son, you will need to purchase another license for his account or use a different device. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Thema:

My son was using my microsoft account to play minecraft. I have set up an email for him on...

1. My son was using my microsoft account to play minecraft. I have set up an email for him on... - Similar Threads - son was using

2. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  3. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  4. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  5. Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?: I bought my son the mamba edition of nba2k24 for Christmas. When entering the code he put it under my name and not his. The mamba edition comes with a lot of vc, myteam points, and other perks...
  6. how can I allow my son to sign in to his Xbox without using my Gmail account password. Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can I allow my son to sign in to his Xbox without using my Gmail account password. Is...: is there a temporary code or passcode that can be used on my son's Xbox for him to sign into it versus using my Gmail and my password I prefer not to give my son my password to my Gmail account...
  7. How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles: My son has had an xob for 10 years and has been using my MS account to login into his xbox. I have recently purchased my own and would like to use my account. I don't want my son to lose all his...
  8. Need help with managing time limit for my son whose gamertag is use my email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with managing time limit for my son whose gamertag is use my email address: My email address as a parent ( Orginizer) , is associated with my son gamertag. This is an issue , since I can not control time limit for him under this gamer tag. I need help changing / replacing...
  9. My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...: He can’t access his original account with previous purchases. Everytime he tries to login it take him to the new account. Thank you. 4fcbf8ca-eb9c-4018-a873-d83bac429d41
  10. My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA...

in XBoX on Windows
    My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA...: I have already tried to get a refund from Xbox for all 7 purchases on the day that it happened, and it was refused. How do I claim the money back that someone has fraudulently taken?...