My son wants to play fortnight but i need to change the settings to allow multiplayer but u...

Discus and support My son wants to play fortnight but i need to change the settings to allow multiplayer but u... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello how do you allow a child to play multiplayer on fortnight i keed to change the family settings but i cant get it to work... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by charlotte newstead, Apr 15, 2023.

1. My son wants to play fortnight but i need to change the settings to allow multiplayer but u...

Hello how do you allow a child to play multiplayer on fortnight i keed to change the family settings but i cant get it to work

:)

charlotte newstead, Apr 15, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

My son wants to play fortnight but i need to change the settings to allow multiplayer but u cant seem to do it

3. charlotte newstead Win User

My son wants to play fortnight but i need to change the settings to allow multiplayer but u cant seem to do it

Hello thanks yes all settings were allow us it something to do with the family settings
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Charlotte, try to change the privacy settings this way below.

Online Privacy and Security

Go to https://www.xbox.com/en-US/

Then click on your account photo

Then click on the 3 dots (...)

Select Xbox Settings and then on the left side click Privacy and online safety;

Then click on: Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Security

Look for You can join multiplayer games

Select ALLOW
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft

To be able to play multiplayer you will need to change the setting for multiplayer to allow. It can be found under Online & Privacy settings.

If the account is a child account then a parent account will need to change these settings as mentioned.
  6. Casobs2 Win User

Minecraft disabled multiplayer and says to enable it I have to change it in my Microsoft settings. My question is, where are those settings?

I have tried everything, it still will not allow multiplayer.

I have allowed multiplay games for my son's child account in https://account.xbox.com/

I have added a payment card

I have allowed Minecraft Launcher in family setting

I have even tried changing his birthday

All we want is to be able to play together on a LOCAL minecraft server (java) within our own network, what are we missing???
Thema:

My son wants to play fortnight but i need to change the settings to allow multiplayer but u...

1. My son wants to play fortnight but i need to change the settings to allow multiplayer but u... - Similar Threads - son wants play

2. My son wants to buy a gaming PC, will he lose all of his XBox games? Including the new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son wants to buy a gaming PC, will he lose all of his XBox games? Including the new...: My son wants to buy a gaming PC, will he lose all of his XBox games? Including the new Fifa 23? a750e4f0-a86c-4612-b7ae-6d04b453b7ee
  3. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  4. I want to share my game pass subscription with my son on his console how can I do this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to share my game pass subscription with my son on his console how can I do this?: I just recently got myself a Xbox series x and wanted to give my Xbox one x to my son can we both use game pass ultimate and how can I do this? 6c5b3969-9806-4603-b0c6-762d0336eb1c
  5. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a
  6. My son has become an adult. I want to move my son's xbox account to his own email address....

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has become an adult. I want to move my son's xbox account to his own email address....: How move my 18 year old's xbox account from my Microsoft account (email address X) to his Microsoft Account (email address Y). f1afbc84-ec70-4a9c-a6c7-15bb2c494907
  7. Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...: Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his friends, but I can't figure out where to fix the settings. 533dfb84-1f05-4c8f-8c6d-3f6169216bd2
  8. My son something he REALLY wants, how can he fix this limited time offer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son something he REALLY wants, how can he fix this limited time offer?: My son is trying to purchase a limited item on RL, he has an Xbox gift card, and it’s showing on his account that he has $25 credit, but it wouldn’t let him buy it. It was the 20XX TITANIUM WHITE...
  9. My son bought something on fifa 22 and it didn't give him it and I want to return it but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought something on fifa 22 and it didn't give him it and I want to return it but...: My son bought some fifa points and they didnt show and I want a refund because I dont want to lose the money I've requested already a refund but you guys denied it please refund it...
  10. I want to stop my son from downloading free games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to stop my son from downloading free games.: I want to stop my son from downloading free games on Xbox game pass. Is this possible? I’ve set up his own account and put all the age restriction on it. I’ve stopped him downloading paid for...