My son wants to buy a gaming PC, will he lose all of his XBox games? Including the new...

Discus and support My son wants to buy a gaming PC, will he lose all of his XBox games? Including the new... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son wants to buy a gaming PC, will he lose all of his XBox games? Including the new Fifa 23? a750e4f0-a86c-4612-b7ae-6d04b453b7ee Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeraldineMullan, Sep 19, 2023.

1. My son wants to buy a gaming PC, will he lose all of his XBox games? Including the new...

My son wants to buy a gaming PC, will he lose all of his XBox games? Including the new Fifa 23?

:)

GeraldineMullan, Sep 19, 2023
  2. GeraldineMullan Win User

My son wants to buy a gaming PC, will he lose all of his XBox games? Including the new Fifa 23?

Thank you - my son is worried he will not get the same PC graphics quality with these games because the were originally purchased for a console.

Do you know if this is true? He has just pre ordered Fifa 23
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You can recover all your purchased games on a new PC. Download the Xbox App for Windows and make sure that you use the same account to login and you'll be able to recover all your games, progress and achievements. You can sync games played across the PC and Xbox.

To download the Xbox App and for more details, kindly visit: https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-app-for-pc

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

The graphics would nearly be the same. They'd only differ depending on the computer specs.
  5. ThrowingPurse39 Win User

Receiving error code 0x8027025A on Fortnite

I thought about that but only wanted to do that as a last resort option, my son is terrified he will lose all of his progress on his other games.
  6. AMK InSaNitY Win User

Xbox One - a total disappointment!

Sorry, but that is not so simple,as It is a new Xbox and a new account, your son could creat a new account and use It as he wants before he gets many games with Xbox Live Gold or buy new games in his account
Thema:

My son wants to buy a gaming PC, will he lose all of his XBox games? Including the new...

1. My son wants to buy a gaming PC, will he lose all of his XBox games? Including the new... - Similar Threads - son wants buy

2. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  3. I want to share my game pass subscription with my son on his console how can I do this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to share my game pass subscription with my son on his console how can I do this?: I just recently got myself a Xbox series x and wanted to give my Xbox one x to my son can we both use game pass ultimate and how can I do this? 6c5b3969-9806-4603-b0c6-762d0336eb1c
  4. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a
  5. My son has become an adult. I want to move my son's xbox account to his own email address....

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has become an adult. I want to move my son's xbox account to his own email address....: How move my 18 year old's xbox account from my Microsoft account (email address X) to his Microsoft Account (email address Y). f1afbc84-ec70-4a9c-a6c7-15bb2c494907
  6. Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...: Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his friends, but I can't figure out where to fix the settings. 533dfb84-1f05-4c8f-8c6d-3f6169216bd2
  7. My son something he REALLY wants, how can he fix this limited time offer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son something he REALLY wants, how can he fix this limited time offer?: My son is trying to purchase a limited item on RL, he has an Xbox gift card, and it’s showing on his account that he has $25 credit, but it wouldn’t let him buy it. It was the 20XX TITANIUM WHITE...
  8. My son bought something on fifa 22 and it didn't give him it and I want to return it but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought something on fifa 22 and it didn't give him it and I want to return it but...: My son bought some fifa points and they didnt show and I want a refund because I dont want to lose the money I've requested already a refund but you guys denied it please refund it...
  9. I want to stop my son from downloading free games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to stop my son from downloading free games.: I want to stop my son from downloading free games on Xbox game pass. Is this possible? I’ve set up his own account and put all the age restriction on it. I’ve stopped him downloading paid for...
  10. How do I give my son his xbox account. I want to take it out of my name and put it in his.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I give my son his xbox account. I want to take it out of my name and put it in his.: My son has an xbox account that is under my name and uses my email address, I want to take only his xbox account out of my name and off of my email address and put it in his name and on his email...