My son used a Fortnite v bucks card and it said it sent him a code to his account email I...

Discus and support My son used a Fortnite v bucks card and it said it sent him a code to his account email I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son used a Fortnite v bucks card and it said it sent him a code to his account email I logged in and there is nothing there. What do I have to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dustin Wentz, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Dustin Wentz
    Dustin Wentz Guest

My son used a Fortnite v bucks card and it said it sent him a code to his account email I...

My son used a Fortnite v bucks card and it said it sent him a code to his account email I logged in and there is nothing there. What do I have to do?

:)

Dustin Wentz, Dec 14, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

My son used a Fortnite v bucks card and it said it sent him a code to his account email I logged in and there is nothing rhere

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Just to clarify, your son redeemed a code for Fortnite Vbucks Card? If yes, could you please sign in his account at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see his redemption transaction for it?
  3. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Is there a way that i can send vbucks to my friend?

Hi, FinGill my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

To buy V-Bucks, you can follow these steps:

Purchase V-Bucks from the Fortnite store or a trusted retailer.

When you complete your purchase, you will receive a gift card code.

Give the gift card code to your friend.

Your friend will be able to redeem the gift card code in the Fortnite store. Once you redeem the code, the V-Bucks will be added to your Fortnite account.

I hope this information is useful to you and you can give the V-bucks to your friend.

Sincerely
    Jose.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Fortnite V-bucks

Consumables like Fortnite V-Bucks have to be purchased by the account that is supposed to use them.

Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer consumables to a different account. While it is possible to buy a game and some DLCs that your son can play thanks to the Home Console setting that shares your game purchases with the first console you set up with
    your account, consumables can't be shared to a console.

Therefore your son can't see the V-Bucks in his account, as the V-Bucks are stored on your account, and not shared to the console.

In order to get your son V-Bucks, you would have to buy him a currency gift card, that your son then redeems, and with which he can then buy V-Bucks for himself.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

My V-Bucks did not claim

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I’m sorry to hear that your V-Bucks have not been claimed on Xbox. If you have redeemed a V-Bucks card through the Fortnite account on the back of the card and used the code generated to add to your individual Xbox account through Microsoft, but the V-Bucks do not show up on your child’s account on Xbox, you can try the following steps:
    1. Check if the card was redeemed to the correct account.
    2. Check if the V-Bucks are available on the account that redeemed the card.
    3. Check if the V-Bucks are available on other platforms such as PC or mobile.

I hope this helps.
  6. fadelali Win User

Redeeming Fortnite V-Bucks Card

Okay. I'm a little confused. I got my son a V-Bucks giftcard for Fortnite. As I have an X-Box live account on the console, he simply has another profile and he enjoys that. I do NOT play Fortnite, but he plays it on HIS profile. Do I simply link
    the Epicgames account to my Microsoft/Xbox Live account and redeem the code under my profile and he can use the V-Bucks, as he actually does not have an account, just the profile?
Thema:

1. My son used a Fortnite v bucks card and it said it sent him a code to his account email I... - Similar Threads - son used Fortnite

2. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  3. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  4. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  5. Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?: I bought my son the mamba edition of nba2k24 for Christmas. When entering the code he put it under my name and not his. The mamba edition comes with a lot of vc, myteam points, and other perks...
  6. how can I allow my son to sign in to his Xbox without using my Gmail account password. Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can I allow my son to sign in to his Xbox without using my Gmail account password. Is...: is there a temporary code or passcode that can be used on my son's Xbox for him to sign into it versus using my Gmail and my password I prefer not to give my son my password to my Gmail account...
  7. How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles: My son has had an xob for 10 years and has been using my MS account to login into his xbox. I have recently purchased my own and would like to use my account. I don't want my son to lose all his...
  8. Need help with managing time limit for my son whose gamertag is use my email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with managing time limit for my son whose gamertag is use my email address: My email address as a parent ( Orginizer) , is associated with my son gamertag. This is an issue , since I can not control time limit for him under this gamer tag. I need help changing / replacing...
  9. My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...: He can’t access his original account with previous purchases. Everytime he tries to login it take him to the new account. Thank you. 4fcbf8ca-eb9c-4018-a873-d83bac429d41
  10. My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA...

in XBoX on Windows
    My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA...: I have already tried to get a refund from Xbox for all 7 purchases on the day that it happened, and it was refused. How do I claim the money back that someone has fraudulently taken?...