My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

Discus and support My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mark.carpenter222, Jan 12, 2024.

1. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I really enjoyed. Is there any way to get this reversed as I've been in it for some time now. Thanks for the help.

:)

mark.carpenter222, Jan 12, 2024
  2. R4bidWienerDog Win User

Code of Conduct ignored by MSFT?

It is not one player, it is three separate players.

My son had my account suspended twice for putting (Mod Removed) in a message and this is what I am sent by someone apparently ignored by MSFT.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed from the ambassador program. received a 2 day ban. want to know.if I can get this reversed.

It was only a 2 day suspension from online activities. Unfortunately I could not submit a case review because it was a short duration. Wasnt eligible. So have 2 strikes on my account for the next 6 months I think.
    Then unfortunately youll never be able to rejoin the ambassador program.
  4. mark.carpenter222 Win User

My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed from the ambassador program. received a 2 day ban. want to know.if I can get this reversed.

It was only a 2 day suspension from online activities. Unfortunately I could not submit a case review because it was a short duration. Wasnt eligible. So have 2 strikes on my account for the next 6 months I think.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Atherza Win User

account suspention

Hey there, if your son is the only one with the account login details the offensive message would have been from your son which lead to the account suspension. The only exception to this is that your son has gave his account details to someone else, who
    then sent the message. In this case, as it's your son's account, it's his responsibility so the ban wouldn't be rethought.
Thema:

My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

1. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed... - Similar Threads - son sent message

2. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  3. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  4. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  5. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  6. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  7. My son’s xbox won’t stay on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son’s xbox won’t stay on?: Not sure what is happening, I have tried everything I possibly can as far as troubleshooting. It doesn’t want to stay on. It acts like it wants to power on then turns right back off. Please help,...
  8. My son used a Fortnite v bucks card and it said it sent him a code to his account email I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son used a Fortnite v bucks card and it said it sent him a code to his account email I...: My son used a Fortnite v bucks card and it said it sent him a code to his account email I logged in and there is nothing there. What do I have to do? 4fb3caba-4a94-4bf9-9f3f-918abd819376
  9. No download code sent for Ryse Son of Rome

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No download code sent for Ryse Son of Rome: Hello, When I signed up for xbox live in December 2015 I did so through the xbox one dashboard offer for a free copy of Ryse Son of Rome, I still havent received my redemption code through. Can...
  10. BRAND NEW OUT OF BOX AND NEEDS TO BE SENT IN FOR REPAIR. MERRY CHRISTMAS, SON!

in XBoX on Consoles
    BRAND NEW OUT OF BOX AND NEEDS TO BE SENT IN FOR REPAIR. MERRY CHRISTMAS, SON!: Opened brand new Xbox One for Christmas. Connected to TV and plugged in. Received "E305". Followed all the instructions in support all the way to the end to find out I have to send in my sons...