My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to...

Discus and support My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve tried the Microsoft chat forum but the bot couldn’t help. I’ve seen chats where people said this can be resolved so hoping this is the case... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexander Mitchell2, Dec 27, 2023.

1. My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to...

I’ve tried the Microsoft chat forum but the bot couldn’t help. I’ve seen chats where people said this can be resolved so hoping this is the case

:)

Alexander Mitchell2, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to still be redeemed without the receipt?

Hello Alexander M, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft, nor Xbox.

Unfortunately, it's unlikely that you'll be able to redeem a Fortnite gift card without the first two digits. These digits are the card's security code, and are necessary to verify that the card is legitimate.

However, there are some things you can try.

Try ordering a duplicate gift card. If the card was purchased at a retail store, you may be able to order a duplicate. To do this, you will need the purchase receipt.

Contact Fortnite support. Fortnite support can help you redeem the gift card if you can provide them with enough information. To do this, you will need the card security code, the email address associated with your Fortnite account, and other information that can help you verify your identity.

If you can't get a duplicate gift card or if Fortnite support can't help you, you may have to forfeit the balance on the card.

Here are some tips to help you avoid this problem in the future:

Save the receipt of the gift card purchase. This will help you get a duplicate card if you lose or damage it.

Avoid writing on the gift card. If you need to write on the card, use a pencil or marker that can be easily erased.

Take a photo of the gift card. This will help you recover the security code if the card is lost or damaged.

I'm sorry for what you're going through, I hope you understand.

Merry christmas.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. DanTripo Win User

gift card

I bout a digital card code from dollar general. the code was printed on a receipt. I thought it was a scratch off card and put it in my sons stocking for Christmas. 2 cards actually on the same receipt.
  4. ocelot20 Win User

Game Trade in Question

Do you mean 19 digit code then the scratch off one? As mine has a 19 digit code then next to that is the scratch of thing. Am on the game.co.uk website now I have clicked on the gift card option and it wants a digit code and a pin code. When I click on info
    it says Your 19 digit gift card number and 4 digit pin code on the back of the gift card. Not sure if I have the correct card you see.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Gift card problems

Gift cards are 25 digits

If its anythjng else you MUST FOLLOW the instructions on the card unless you scratched it off then you must guess the last digit
  6. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Lost the game pass for all-digital Xbox one

If these were gift cards or redeemable cards that you scratch off then there is no way that it can be recovered.
Thema:

My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to...

1. My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to... - Similar Threads - son scratched digits

2. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  3. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  4. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  5. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  6. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  7. My son’s xbox won’t stay on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son’s xbox won’t stay on?: Not sure what is happening, I have tried everything I possibly can as far as troubleshooting. It doesn’t want to stay on. It acts like it wants to power on then turns right back off. Please help,...
  8. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  9. My son scratched his vbucks card a little too hard on it scratched of some of the digits it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son scratched his vbucks card a little too hard on it scratched of some of the digits it...: My son scratched his vbucks card a little too hard and it scratched some of the digits of the card bee37976-8f7d-4d67-81bd-d984d7f0865c
  10. My son scratch off sum of his code for his xbox gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son scratch off sum of his code for his xbox gift card: My son scratch off sum of his code on his Xbox gift card 5084db1f-06f3-49ef-9067-c77aa8145391