My son scratch off sum of his code for his xbox gift card

Discus and support My son scratch off sum of his code for his xbox gift card in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son scratch off sum of his code on his Xbox gift card 5084db1f-06f3-49ef-9067-c77aa8145391 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arthur Allison, Feb 26, 2023.

1. My son scratch off sum of his code for his xbox gift card

My son scratch off sum of his code on his Xbox gift card

:)

Arthur Allison, Feb 26, 2023
  2. Arthur Allison Win User

Thanks so much.. figure it out
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Arthur, If you bought a Gift Card or a subscription card that was damaged when you scratched it, you must contact Xbox support via chat so that they can help you.

NOTE: You will need the purchase invoice for your gift card.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  4. HoldingAces Win User

Damaged xbox gift card

Hi there.

Has this gift card already been redeemed or claimed?

Also, when you purchased the gift card, was the code already scratched off?
  5. Exmhlih Win User

Refund

Hi, my son was given a gift card for his. Birthday for a value of £25. I carefully took off the strip but it also took off the code number. How do I get a new code for that card please? We have the receipt and bar code number. Thanks John
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Refund

Hi, my son was given a gift card for his. Birthday for a value of £25. I carefully took off the strip but it also took off the code number. How do I get a new code for that card please? We have the receipt and bar code number. Thanks John
    There should be an 800 number on the back of the card that youd call in those sort of situations
Thema:

1. My son scratch off sum of his code for his xbox gift card - Similar Threads - son scratch off

2. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  3. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  4. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  5. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  6. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  7. My son’s xbox won’t stay on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son’s xbox won’t stay on?: Not sure what is happening, I have tried everything I possibly can as far as troubleshooting. It doesn’t want to stay on. It acts like it wants to power on then turns right back off. Please help,...
  8. My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to...: I’ve tried the Microsoft chat forum but the bot couldn’t help. I’ve seen chats where people said this can be resolved so hoping this is the case b5c04267-4f84-4367-b61a-564e9f1edf3d
  9. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  10. My son scratched his vbucks card a little too hard on it scratched of some of the digits it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son scratched his vbucks card a little too hard on it scratched of some of the digits it...: My son scratched his vbucks card a little too hard and it scratched some of the digits of the card bee37976-8f7d-4d67-81bd-d984d7f0865c