My son received the wrong Fifa digital card for xmas

Discus and support My son received the wrong Fifa digital card for xmas in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son received FIFA digital download for Xmas and claimed it. However it seems the code is only for Xbox X/S whereas he has Xbox one S. It seems... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ste S, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Ste S
    Ste S Guest

My son received FIFA digital download for Xmas and claimed it.

However it seems the code is only for Xbox X/S whereas he has Xbox one S.

It seems that he is not able to olay the game.

How can he get the correct version ?

We don’t seem to be able to return the card at Target.

My son is very disapointed.

Thank you in advance for your help.

:)

Ste S, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Ste S Win User

Actually, let me go one step further.

Because the card is not refundable and i can’t bring it back, i find it to be a scam. I will contacy Better Business Bureau if that is the case.
  3. Ste S Win User

That is very dispointing indeed.

There should be a way to

Migrate to the correct version.
  4. Smwutches Win User

If the code has already been redeemed, then it's no longer eligible for a refund. The only way to get the correct version would be to buy the correct one.
  5. Penny Dobbins Win User

Subscription cancellation

Yes this was set-up for my son as a xmas gift years ago. He doesn't know any of the information. My credit card has been charged every month for something he doesn't use
  6. KrazyKids Win User

0x803f800b error code. Says need subscription, but we have one

Wow, it was bought as Xmas present from grandparents. So not going to happen is it.

Not very good service this. Don't expect to have to buy digital version for it to work across two xboxs. Home is xbox one, can't change that.

Xbox ruined sons Xmas............... What a waste of money.............

Xbox need to correct this so my son can play his game............

Never experienced this poor support service with ps..........

Really not happy at all
Thema:

1. My son received the wrong Fifa digital card for xmas - Similar Threads - son received wrong

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  4. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  5. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  6. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  7. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  8. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  9. My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...: My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said they can’t do anything about it and I can’t find a number to call. Any suggestions?...
  10. My son received a Microsoft Minecraft Java Edition gift card for his birthday but when we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son received a Microsoft Minecraft Java Edition gift card for his birthday but when we...: My son received a Microsoft Minecraft Java Edition gift card for his birthday but when we tried to redeem it we were told the code had already been used? What recourse do we have?...