My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

Discus and support My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emma Piggott, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Emma Piggott
    Emma Piggott Guest

My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

Please see question above.

No email was sent regarding the denied request.

Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec.

Thank-you

:)

Emma Piggott, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Emma Piggott Win User

My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was denied. Can I please appeal this decision?

Good evening.

I just wanted to say thank you very much. I received a refund today, your help was very much appreciated.

Emma
  3. Emma Piggott Win User

My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was denied. Can I please appeal this decision?

Thank-you very much. I will try the link.

Emma
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Emma, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If your refund has been denied and you haven't received any email informing you of the refund rejection then I recommend reapplying for the refund but using this alternative link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If your refund is denied again this time, you should now receive an email informing you of the denial, as this is the only way they have to communicate this information when the refund is requested through that link. When you receive the email, please reply to to it explaining in detail the reasons why they should reconsider their decision and why you believe they should accept it. This is the only way to appeal the rejection and to get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to assist and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or access to refund information of other users.

Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

I'm glad to read that, once again it's always a pleasure to help!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

No problem, Emma, it's always a pleasure to help!

Once again I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was... - Similar Threads - son purchased FIFA

2. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  3. My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling...

in XBoX on Windows
    My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling...: On the 29th of December my son made multiple purchases buying v-bucks without our permission,which was our rent money f0aba27f-7ca9-4026-a220-61f59569379d
  4. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94
  5. My son’s friend came over for a sleepover with my son and without my permission purchased...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son’s friend came over for a sleepover with my son and without my permission purchased...: My son’s friend came over for a sleepover with my son and without my permission purchased 12000 fifa points when asking for a refund I was told I wasn’t eligible for one and I would like to know...
  6. If I purchase a game on one console and my son has his own can we use the same purchase on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase a game on one console and my son has his own can we use the same purchase on...: I am looking at purchasing a game I am wondering if I purchase on my console can my son use the same purchase on his 0f24f262-0583-48b8-aed1-73e250c549ff
  7. My son pre ordered ea fc 24. Can I get a refund and purchase at a later date.thks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son pre ordered ea fc 24. Can I get a refund and purchase at a later date.thks: My son pre ordered EA FC 24 and paid with my card. Can I get a refund and purchase at a later date. Thks. 5e3fbc31-b2b6-4101-816c-a5a90f8b339f
  8. Son's Minecraft game acts like it's no longer purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son's Minecraft game acts like it's no longer purchased: My son has been playing Minecraft bedrock on the PC for more than a year. He has 31 achievements and 19d 6h of playtime. Yesterday, when he logged on to our realm server, he started getting the...
  9. How do I prevent my son from making purchases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I prevent my son from making purchases?: My son makes purchases without my approval on his x box, I've added a pass code to prevent this but to no avail. What to do next? 4eb12326-725a-40b7-ac96-90f8c92c3344
  10. How can I stop my son from making purchases on Xbox without my permission? Can I manage...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I stop my son from making purchases on Xbox without my permission? Can I manage...: My son keeps making purchases with oh my permission. Can I stop this on my phone (linked to his account) rather than going on his Xbox? 1fe694d2-62bf-4279-8a96-f2f43e195827