My son pre ordered ea fc 24. Can I get a refund and purchase at a later date.thks

Discus and support My son pre ordered ea fc 24. Can I get a refund and purchase at a later date.thks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son pre ordered EA FC 24 and paid with my card. Can I get a refund and purchase at a later date. Thks. 5e3fbc31-b2b6-4101-816c-a5a90f8b339f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tonymyy, Sep 24, 2023.

1. tonymyy
    tonymyy Guest

My son pre ordered ea fc 24. Can I get a refund and purchase at a later date.thks

My son pre ordered EA FC 24 and paid with my card. Can I get a refund and purchase at a later date. Thks.

:)

tonymyy, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To request a refund for the game, please visit the following website and log in with the account from which the purchase was made:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

If the previous method does not work, you can use this alternative link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

You can find the purchase order number by logging in with the account that made the purchase on the following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

I hope this information is helpful, and if you have any further questions, please let me know.

Best regards.
  3. Marrion_Y Win User

EAFC bought on wrong account

Hi Mootpeter1234,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you have purchased EA FC24 on the wrong account and your son is not receiving the credits like FC points.

Unfortunately, we cannot transfer the game purchase to another account once it has been made. This is because the game license is tied to the account that bought it and cannot be moved or shared with other accounts. However, there are some possible solutions that you can try to resolve this issue.

One option is to set your Xbox as your son's home console. This will allow him to access and play any games that you own on your account, including EA FC24, as well as any subscriptions or benefits that you have, such as FC points. To do this, follow these steps:

- Sign in to your account on your Xbox.

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

- Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization > My home Xbox.

- Select Make this my home Xbox.

Once you have set your account as the home Xbox for your son's account, he should be able to access the game and its content on his account, including the FC points.

If your son is still not receiving the FC points, it could be due to a few reasons. One possible cause could be that the game is still in pre-release and the FC points are not yet available. Another possible cause could be that there is an issue with the game or your son's account.

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend that you try the following steps:

1. Make sure that your son's account is signed into Xbox Live and has an active subscription.

2. Check if there are any updates available for the game and install them if there are.

3. Try restarting the game and the console.

4. If the issue persists, you can contact EA support for further assistance.

Another option is to request a refund for the game purchase and then buy it again on your son's account. This will ensure that he gets the game license and all the associated benefits on his own account. However, please note that refunds are not guaranteed and depend on various factors, such as the date of purchase, the type of content, and the usage history. To request a refund, follow these steps:

- Go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and sign in with your account.

- Find the order for EA FC24 and select Request a refund.

- Follow the instructions on the screen and submit your request.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my gift card in the store

5. Gerardo CG Win User

How do I request a refund for unauthorised ea fc 24 points purchased on my account?

Hi there Martin, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To request a refund for the EA FC 24 points, please visit the following website and log in with the account from which the purchases were made:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Please take in mind that sometimes it may take up to 24 hours for the purchase to appear in the refundable orders history. If it doesn't appear immediately, please wait for that time and check again.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I pre-ordred EAFC 24 and didn't receive the product and/or my money back. How do I fix this?

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I just want to clarify, you haven't received the bonus content from the EA FC 24 pre-order or do you mean you're unable to install and launch the game in early access?

Also, did you pre-order the standard or ultimate edition for EA FC 24?

If you're playing the game on Xbox console, kindly try to perform a power cycle:

Shut down your console completely.
    Unplug it from the wall.
    Leave it unplugged for around 2 to 5 minutes.
    Plug the console back and turn it on.

If your FC 24 bonus content is still not showing, you might need to download additional content to the game by yourself. Here’s how to do it:

Head to My Games and Apps.
    Find EA Sports FC 24.
    Press A to select the game.
    Choose “Ready to Install” from the drop-down menu.
    Select the available add-on that you wish to install and confirm.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://www.gosunoob.com/guides/fc-...roll down to the “PlayStation Store” section.

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. My son pre ordered ea fc 24. Can I get a refund and purchase at a later date.thks - Similar Threads - son pre ordered

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  4. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  5. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  6. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  7. I pre ordered mw3 vault edition for my son, how does he download it on release ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered mw3 vault edition for my son, how does he download it on release ?: I pre ordered mw3 vault for my son, how does he download on release ? 1f873199-777a-419a-8171-595eb09d14de
  8. I've pre ordered fifa 22 but all off my sons m8s r playing a demo through beta but my son...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've pre ordered fifa 22 but all off my sons m8s r playing a demo through beta but my son...: I've pre ordered fifa 22 but all off my sons m8s r playing a demo through beta but my son cant seem to play it is there a way for him to play it d2f07c5b-e537-4ec3-8abe-bad2de27e68d
  9. pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son: To whom it may concern, I purchased the COD game with intentions of sharing the game with my son and it dose not allow me to share with my son. Very upset requesting a refund or if u can fix the...
  10. My Son cant play online after I have entered 12m xbox live pre paid code

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Son cant play online after I have entered 12m xbox live pre paid code: Good morning. I got my 9 year old an xbox one for xmas and today the 14 day free trial expired. I got a 12months prepaid code and it all went through ok and I received the following confirmation...