My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...

Discus and support My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying to connect for multiplayer or remote play. We have restarted... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JimHansman, Aug 4, 2023.

1. JimHansman
    JimHansman Guest

My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...

My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying to connect for multiplayer or remote play. We have restarted the console numerous times, I have rebooted the wifi router numerous times, and still get the same message when trying to do multiplayer. It is in Minecraft, if that info helps. Thanks

:)

JimHansman, Aug 4, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying to connect for multiplayer or remote play.

Hi , my name is Fernando. I'm a gamer like you who loves to help other gamers with their Xbox questions. I can help with most questions. However, I do not have access to your account details to provide billing information/account inquiries. Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community.

Try this procedure:
    Turn on the console. Test your connection again (Profile & System > Settings > General > Network Settings > Test Multiplayer Connection).

If it doesn't work, you may be facing a problem with the game. You need to submit a ticket with the Minecraft Help Center using the link below.

https://minecrafthelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

How can I play Crash Time 4 - The Syndicate in 2020 without GfWL?

when I try to install the GfWL client, it says that the client cannot be installed due to a connection error.
    Where are you trying to download it from?
  4. Jay Willis 31 Win User

Can't Connect to Servers

Hi i have been trying to play fifa 2015 all week but i just keep getting a message saying can't connect to server at this time please try later? but my son can play from the next room?
  5. LeonXM Win User

How can I play Crash Time 4 - The Syndicate in 2020 without GfWL?

6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Facing some issues in launching game on xbox app pc cloud gaming

That's exact what I wanted. Thanks for sharing.

You have Teredo unable to qualify and server connectivity blocked. This can cause a lot of issues since you cannot connect properly with the Xbox servers.

Please click on "Click here for more information" on your connection test to try to make these two error messages disappear.

Also please do:

If you are running Windows 10 Pro please follow these steps:

Press Windows + R, type gpedit.msc and press enter;

Under Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > All Settings

Find "Set Teredo Client Port" , "Set Teredo Default Qualified" , "Set Teredo Refresh Rate", "Set Teredo Server Name", "Set Teredo State". Change these settings like below:

Set Teredo Client Port - Enable - input " 0"

Set Teredo Default Qualified - Enable - choose "Enabled State"

Set Teredo Refresh State - Enable - Choose "30" or "20"

Set Teredo Server Name - Enable - input "win10.ipv6.microsoft.com"

Set Teredo State - Enable - choose "Client" (If after doing all steps it fails, try choose Enterprise Client instead.)

Then follow the steps on the Xbox website for both issues, restart your computer and see if your connection result shows Open NAT and connected to server.

Let me know how it goes, please.
Thema:

1. My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying... - Similar Threads - son keeps getting

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  4. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  5. How can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...: Every since my son has moved out and got his own xbox, the games, data and stuff he paid for in games he wants to keep. Would this be possible or can someone suggest any other alternative? The...
  6. My son's Xbox keeps freezing on Fortnite and Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox keeps freezing on Fortnite and Minecraft: My son's Xbox keeps freezing during gameplay when playing Fortnite and Minecraft. He's using and Xbox one s 583d3754-56fe-4117-8506-841c815e2775
  7. How can I get my gamertag to stop going on the xbox when I need my sons on there ..it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my gamertag to stop going on the xbox when I need my sons on there ..it keeps...: I'm having a problem with trying to put epic games account on it since he has fortnite from Nintendo switch it keeps putting my gamertag when it finds console and its through his epic account.how...
  8. My son have a Xbox game we used the credit card once we keep getting hit on my credit card...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son have a Xbox game we used the credit card once we keep getting hit on my credit card...: Why Xbox keep hitting my account new credit card 587e509f-cdbd-47fa-bb1b-69dd2f14bd28
  9. My son hasn't been able to play fortnite for 6 months now. I keep getting passed back and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son hasn't been able to play fortnite for 6 months now. I keep getting passed back and...: My son hasn't been able to play fortnite for 6 months now. I keep getting passed back and forth to epic games and Microsoft. He keeps getting a error code 0x80070570. It says installation stopped...
  10. How do you keep my son from sharing his real name with friends in Minecraft?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do you keep my son from sharing his real name with friends in Minecraft?: Hello, When my son tried to connect with his friend as a "Friend" in Minecraft, the checkbox to share his real name with him was checked, and it was impossible to uncheck it. How do you uncheck it...