My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

Discus and support My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GB GB2, Jan 1, 2024.

1. GB GB2
    GB GB2 Guest

My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account

:)

GB GB2, Jan 1, 2024
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Gerardo, recommends the following steps for a solution.

Please try the following procedure to see if it solves your Minecraft problem:

1. First of all, if you have any Minecraft Launcher installed, please uninstall it completely from your PC.

2. Install the new Minecraft Launcher which can be downloaded from the Xbox app. Said Launcher corrects most of the problems. Enter the following link to be redirected to the Xbox application so you can install it:

https://www.xbox.com/es-MX/games/store/minecraf...

It is recommended that you install it on the same storage unit where you have your Windows installed. It weighs approximately 10 MB so it won't take up much memory, don't worry.

3. Launch the Minecraft Launcher you just installed from the Xbox app, then sign in with the Microsoft account you purchased the game with or the account you migrated it to.

That way both the game and the Launcher should be able to install and run without any problems or error codes.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/7ca44fca-8e90-4d37-8ae4-df0db97dfacc

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. Listek33 Win User

Problem z kontem Microsoft oraz z grą Minecraft na PS4.

I can't sign in to microsoft account in minecraft

When I try to log in, I have this message "we tried to log in to a Microsoft account, but something went wrong.

Can You help me please
  4. Lumberjack Chase Win User

I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while"

Wanted to update here. Talked with support. We used the Xbox app on the phone. Logged in as my son and was able to add myself as a friend just fine there. Logged out of the account on Xbox and logged back in. Success!
  5. ET3D Win User

Why am I asked to give my son's account permission to run Netflix when using my own account?

Just wanted to add that in addition to this, the weekly report I got on my son's activities included all of my app and game use, played on my account but while his account was also logged in.

What a [Mod Removed - Profanity] system you have.
  6. Saul ponce Win User

Xbox wont sign me in

I am here with my son, i bought minecraft for him under my account. now every time my sons tries to log into any xbox game it does not allow him to log in under his account. that does not help him when he's trying to get in servers, get achievements etc.
Thema:

1. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and... - Similar Threads - son trying add

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...: My son got the black screen of death on his Xbox one s 67c4f855-7abe-450b-9aa2-44fc5231f2c4
  4. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  5. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  6. Trying to buy FC24 points for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy FC24 points for my son: I’m trying to buy FC24 points for my son - I’ve added ££ into his Microsoft account - then he tries to purchase the points and gets the following message “Your gift card was redeemed, but your...
  7. Trying to play multiplayer with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play multiplayer with my son: I'm trying to play a purchased multiplayer game on two Xbox's in my house with my son. We both have game pass plans. Do I also have to buy two copies of the game? That'd be ridiculous....
  8. I'm trying to make an account for my son and it won't let me join him to parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to make an account for my son and it won't let me join him to parental control: My account does not allow me to add my son's account to parental control, I think there is something wrong with one of the two accounts but I don't really know what the requirements or...
  9. Error when trying to buy minecraft for my son using family safety.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when trying to buy minecraft for my son using family safety.: Something isn't working on our end. Wait a bit, then try here again. TraceID: 5sydQ29wPkKGV8uX.27.95 Give it another try Something went wrong. Give it another try Something went wrong....
  10. I am getting an error trying to add money to my son's account in Family Safety.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am getting an error trying to add money to my son's account in Family Safety.: I get the following error when I am trying to add funds to my son's account in Family Safety. I went through the get more info link and verified that my credit card is up to date, I do not have...