My son has used my MSN account for his Xbox since he was little…..

Discus and support My son has used my MSN account for his Xbox since he was little….. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ….how can he make it so that it’s his own? I don’t want him to be attached to my account for the rest of his life. 2b5472c7-de05-4593-994a-46607bfc016d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Confused in Virginia, Aug 16, 2023.

1. My son has used my MSN account for his Xbox since he was little…..

….how can he make it so that it’s his own? I don’t want him to be attached to my account for the rest of his life.

:)

Confused in Virginia, Aug 16, 2023
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

When you say 'attached to your MSN account', do you mean you want to change the email that is attached to his Xbox gamertag?

If so, you can move a gamertag to a new email by following the steps here. Keep in mind, your MSN email will need to remain on the gametag as an alias. Now you're son won't need to use your email to sign in.

If you mean he's been using your gamertag, then he will have to start over with a new account as Mauro noted.
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi Confused I.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

Unfortunately in game data or progress can't be transfered to another account it is not allowed, game data or progress will always belong to the account it was created.

In other words he will have to create a new account.

Thanks.
  4. WRKD Rampage Win User

Enforcement team

my friend account has been banned for scamming but he got hacked a couple months ago and he's only just realised he could change his password in msn
  5. cas cant shoot Win User

Account hacked, existing points used to buy The Sims 3

hi ive just found out that my son had problems logging in to his account and money has been taken off my husbands card for points now my son has sweared he hasnt bought anything looking at his purchase history this has been going on since september i am
    going to take it up with xbox
  6. Ola Lindgård Win User

Using admins Fortnite on childs account on xbox one

No. I do not get any errors. I have an admin account on our xbox and my son also has an account.

I am wondering if my son is able to use fortnite from my account on his account and that I still would be able to control the time from my xbox family app on my Android? He has alot of skins and vbucks that he wants to keep!
Thema:

1. My son has used my MSN account for his Xbox since he was little….. - Similar Threads - son has used

2. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  3. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  4. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  5. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  6. If I purchase a game on one console and my son has his own can we use the same purchase on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase a game on one console and my son has his own can we use the same purchase on...: I am looking at purchasing a game I am wondering if I purchase on my console can my son use the same purchase on his 0f24f262-0583-48b8-aed1-73e250c549ff
  7. My son has the adaptive controller and all accessories but he can't use his hands. Is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son has the adaptive controller and all accessories but he can't use his hands. Is there...: My son has the adaptive controller and all the kit which is great for his feet but he can't use his hands much and he can't use his thumbs at all. Is there anything he can use maybe his mouth to...
  8. My Son has a series S and an XBox Ultimate Pass for my grandson to use...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Son has a series S and an XBox Ultimate Pass for my grandson to use...: If I were to purchase another Xbox series S, for my grandchild to use for a couple of hours a week when he visits me, would I need another game pass or could he use the existing one? The Xbox...
  9. My son has XBox One; Can I use my PC to play XBox games with him remotely using an internet...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has XBox One; Can I use my PC to play XBox games with him remotely using an internet...: My son has an XBox, and we enjoy playing together. But when he is living at his Mom's, we both then have internet connections and I wonder if it is possible for him to use his XBox and Game Pass...
  10. My son has set up his xbox one no problem apart from the fact that he cant use his live to play

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has set up his xbox one no problem apart from the fact that he cant use his live to play: it says that I as his mom need to sign in, I dont have an account my son has used my microsoft account and its added him as a child account. I'm quite happy to change this but as i dont have an...