My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

Discus and support My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Murphy8, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Murphy8
    Murphy8 Guest

My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no games, no friends list, achievements etc. It's almost like he has created a whole new profile but we didn't think it was possible to do that using the same email address. Can anyone help? Xbox customer services have been really unhelpful.

:)

Murphy8, Jan 3, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: