My son has bought £500 of fifa points on my Credit card.

Discus and support My son has bought £500 of fifa points on my Credit card. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant get Chat or call back options to allow me to enter my name details so are not available to me. These transactions were not authorised by me he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TorriderSquire0, Dec 20, 2016.

1. My son has bought £500 of fifa points on my Credit card.

I cant get Chat or call back options to allow me to enter my name details so are not available to me. These transactions were not authorised by me he has spent £500. I cant believe he was able to do this and I am very upset. Is there anything I can do?
    thanks you.

:)

TorriderSquire0, Dec 20, 2016
  2. vincenzoc361
    vincenzoc361 Guest
    Purchase paid for but not downloaded

Hi, On 10/24/2014 I bought a pack of 4600 fifa points, the money was deducted from my credit card but I have not been accredited the fifa points.

What i have to do for this problem?

vincenzoc361, Dec 20, 2016
  3. Jauscr
    Jauscr Guest
    Where are my FIFA 18 points !!??

I bought in amazon a digital card of 500 points, I did the redeem in my Xbox one, a message shows up saying that everything was correct but my points of fifa 18 are still in 0.

Is there any reason ?, can be seen until September 29?

What's happening here!!!

Jauscr, Dec 20, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Dec 20, 2016
  5. Daft Badger Win User

6. moussakas pappa Win User

Can't authorize the selected payment option. Please select a different payment method or add a new one.

Theres nothing wrong with my credit card information, there is money on the card and this has worked before and every month it buys xbox live gold automatically. I bought 2000 microsoft points and 10 seconds later I couldn't buy either 2000,1000 or 500 microsoft
    points.. Something has to be wrong with xbox live coz I'm not the only one with this problem.
  7. Gusinator2800 Win User

Unable to Grant Allowance to Child

I'm having the same problem. I have been trying to grant an allowance to my son so, but it isn't allowing me. By the way, I bought the points with my credit card.
  8. magic501 Win User

Can't use or add credit card

OK so can't edit my previous post so adding to it in this one trying to post the information clearly for support.

1. Tried to buy points on the xbox console and got a payment error.

2. Went to my account page on the computer and checked the card there, it was all current and correct.

3. So tried to buy points on the PC and the initial credit card on the account was fine for an initial purchase of 1000 points.

4. An additional 500 points could not be bought due to an error that stated the payment instrument could not be authorized.

5. Added my wife's card and the debit card neither would work.

6. Checked account balance for the debit card plenty of money there.

7. Tried my wife's card on my wife's account worked fine to buy two lots of 500 points, no issues there so the card is fine.

8. Tried it again on my account - payment instrument could not be authorized.

9. tried it again on the xbox worked fine and bought the 500 points I needed.

10. Tried it again on the pc - payment instrument could not be authorized.

The card is fine, there are no problems with the balance as checked by the bank and shown by the fact of then initial purchase and subsequent purchases on my wife's account and the purchase on the Xbox console after numerous tries online.

This is therefore an issue Microsoft's end and appears not to affect everyone but enough people that it warrants investigation.
  9. JJ144 Win User

Hacked XBox - Credit Card Number

Hi Sammy

I paid for FIFA Game by Credit Card and after this my credit card number has had unauthorised transactions and the bank have contacted me and I've had to cancel my card. It looks like this is where they have got my credit card number from. Could they access my account details on XBOX?
Thema:

1. My son has bought £500 of fifa points on my Credit card. - Similar Threads - son has bought

2. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  3. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  4. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  5. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  6. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  7. My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...: Set up years ago when he was little... Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  8. I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...: The HDMI cable does have audio. What settings should the Xbox have? b34edbe9-5eef-4c9d-a1c5-8a9849ed131f
  9. My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...: My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 steering wheel to it and it works up until he needs to press A to start Forza 5, but then it won’t respond to start a game. Any idea’s of...
  10. Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.: My son has graduated, going to college and now needs his own Xbox account/membership. I signed up and created our Xbox and Microsoft account using my own MSN email/info years ago. I now have a...