My son has become an adult. I want to move my son's xbox account to his own email address....

Discus and support My son has become an adult. I want to move my son's xbox account to his own email address.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How move my 18 year old's xbox account from my Microsoft account (email address X) to his Microsoft Account (email address Y).... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NewAdult, Jun 30, 2023.

1. NewAdult
    NewAdult Guest

My son has become an adult. I want to move my son's xbox account to his own email address....

How move my 18 year old's xbox account from my Microsoft account (email address X) to his Microsoft Account (email address Y).

:)

NewAdult, Jun 30, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

My son has become an adult. I want to move my son's xbox account to his own email address. He has an existing Microsoft account.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize but there is no option to move an Xbox profile from one Microsoft account to another.

What you can do is to change the primary alias but this may complicate the current primary alias which is your Microsoft email address.

You may need to check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Setting a microsoft account Password for specific things?

My son has his own account, which is connected to my email...and my other email is strictly work
    It sounds as tho the account, son's (gamertag) setup on the XBox is an adult account using your email assigned to your Microsoft account.

What needs to happen is an adult xbox account (think gamertag) needs to be setup with your adult email used for Microsoft account and then use the family setup and make your childs gamertag on the XBox a child account not an adult account.
  4. DavidWalshZZZ Win User

Email on Xbox live

Thanks for the response. My problem is I wish to continue to use my own email address and account apart from the Xbox live piece. My son wants to use his own email for the Xbox going forward.
  5. emtee79 Win User

Adding Xbox-profile to MS-account

Thanks for the quick answer!

When I'm on my account's page, I can see my family group which only consists of my son and myself. My son's account has its own email address. I'm listed as adult, my son as child. Doesn't this suffice? Or is there any way to officially declare myself as
    a parent? If so, I haven't found it yet.
  6. Zombiegirl1926 Win User

someone hacked my microsoft account

Same thing happened to my son and some of his friends this week. The guy offered to let them download his profile onto their Xboxes so that they can download Watch Dogs for free. They all fell for it, unfortunately my debit card is attached to my son's
    account and the guy charged over $60 on my account, changed my sons Gamertag and associated email address, so now my son has no access to his own account.
Thema:

1. My son has become an adult. I want to move my son's xbox account to his own email address.... - Similar Threads - son has become

2. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  3. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  4. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  5. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  6. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  7. My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...: Set up years ago when he was little... Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  8. I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...: The HDMI cable does have audio. What settings should the Xbox have? b34edbe9-5eef-4c9d-a1c5-8a9849ed131f
  9. My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...: My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 steering wheel to it and it works up until he needs to press A to start Forza 5, but then it won’t respond to start a game. Any idea’s of...
  10. Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.: My son has graduated, going to college and now needs his own Xbox account/membership. I signed up and created our Xbox and Microsoft account using my own MSN email/info years ago. I now have a...