my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...

Discus and support my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son had to reset the console, we cannot retrieve his username as we tried all the old email/ passwords, we can't get to speak to anyone in person to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Audrey McDonald, Sep 18, 2023.

1. my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...

My son had to reset the console, we cannot retrieve his username as we tried all the old email/ passwords, we can't get to speak to anyone in person to help. Tried emails and passwords now has set up new accounts we don't want. We also have rolling subscriptions so don't even know how to cancel if can't get gamertag linked.

:)

Audrey McDonald, Sep 18, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get to speak with human agent.

Hopefully they will come back to you soon.
  3. Audrey McDonald Win User

my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get to speak with human agent.

Thanks I did try this 3x now, but one of them was a new email we tried so said not enough information. I have tried again with our old post code to see if that's a match as it was several years old but no reply yet.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Audrey! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Have you tried using the recovery form to get access back to the account? If not, try using that, I have popped the link below.

https://account.live.com/acsr
  5. LiBraga Win User

Error 80049C3A - Unable to log in to Xbox Live

The email account I've deleted isn't the account used for my live address (which is a hotmail one).

The deleted email account was an old address I had used for the security proofs (the only security proof that was setup and was jm****@bt****.com).

Effectively I can't add any new proofs for 30days until they all reset.

I can't stop the reset of the proofs because it wants to send a verification to the non-existent email address.

I can't access the old security proof email address (the account has been deleted).

I can't log in to xbox live due to be unable to add new proofs.
  6. HarleyWoodstock Win User

Too difficult to find current balance

I'm just trying to figure our what balance I have, but when I just had to change my email ( old one is now a dead address) and now I can't find my balance- this sucks- why can't it just show you on your profile, or on the top of the page on ALL pages or
    something?
Thema:

my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...

1. my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get... - Similar Threads - son reset console

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...: My son got the black screen of death on his Xbox one s 67c4f855-7abe-450b-9aa2-44fc5231f2c4
  4. How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...: How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the phone number is my old number I no longer have ? c21e56e3-8951-44e9-acf6-ab3d2df3a1b8
  5. Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember...: Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember his email. Can you help? Gamertag is XdLeonF1690 c3b3e049-43f0-40a2-ac16-f949eeccea39
  6. Son had to reset his Xbox One and we have his gamer tag, but can't remember email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son had to reset his Xbox One and we have his gamer tag, but can't remember email...: My son reset his Xbox One AND wrote his gamer tag name down, but can't remember his email/password now associated with it and it didn't save anything from the reset...
  7. On Xbox I have lost the 6 digit number for allowing my son to accept friends how do I reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On Xbox I have lost the 6 digit number for allowing my son to accept friends how do I reset...: On Xbox how do I reset the 6 digit password for friend requests. Thank you c7bed04f-593e-4125-b440-94e6e247b37d
  8. My Xbox won’t get past the add new screen after I reset it to give to my son! It gives a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t get past the add new screen after I reset it to give to my son! It gives a...: I reset my comsole tomgive it to my son and now it wont go past the add new screen 4cee09cb-a562-478a-bdc9-02d0591e75ea
  9. Xbox Password reset. My son has locked himeself out of his account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Password reset. My son has locked himeself out of his account.: MY 10 year old son has locked himself out of his account on Xbox. He cannot remember the password. I went online and filled the form in 4 times and nothing. Just get an automated message. Last...
  10. bought minecraft for my son and some realms. had to reset computer and its asking me to pay ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought minecraft for my son and some realms. had to reset computer and its asking me to pay ...: need help they are trying to charge me again for mine craft. It disappeared after I reset computer b94b1dd0-57f7-46d6-8a86-8edef6f43a16