My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his...

Discus and support My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has an old account where all his games were purchased on including the subscription we are still paying for. The email has within the past 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Christian Jackson1, Sep 17, 2023.

1. My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his...

My son has an old account where all his games were purchased on including the subscription we are still paying for. The email has within the past 5 months been permanently deleted. How do we gain access back to his games and this account with the subscription?

:)

Christian Jackson1, Sep 17, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his games were originally purchased?

3. Mister Getafix Win User

Screen time limits don’t appear to work

Hi there Darren!

There are a coupled things that could be going on we recommend checking up on!

• How many accounts are on the console and are they all locked down with pass keys or passwords?
    • Have you recently changed the login info for your account or any account not belonging to your son to be sure you son has not gained access to the accounts?
    • Is your son's account a child account and connected directly to your account?

Post back and let us know what you find!
  4. wirey manc Win User

Xbox Family Account Issues

Hi Salty, a question for you - I've recently set up a child account for my son, do you know how to transfer all of the progress/achievements from my account (which he's been using previously) to his new account?
  5. Lauren MTC Win User

I no longer have access to the email account which my son created his Xbox Minecraft account under.

Hi Geri,

Thank you for reaching out.

Firstly I can confirm that it is a Microsoft Account. The issue is that the account was created using my ex-husband's Microsoft account, which I can not access.

I can not legally login into his account and so I want to move all of my son's game profiles off my ex-husband's account to merge onto a new profile. The only way to do this is to be able to access the existing account, which I don't have access to.

Since my son plays the Xbox and not my ex-husband, my ex-husband left the Xbox with his son when we separated.

How can I verify that the game accounts on the Xbox belong to my son when they are registered on my husband's Microsoft account. I can't provide order history as I can't access the account to provide it.

Thank you.
  6. Charles Foxtrot Win User

Xbox Live Sign-in Error

I'm having the same problem with a new XBOX 360. I've never used an XBOX before. Previously my son had played games on my Windows 10 laptop. I have his account set up to be a child account. He's 9 years old. Is there a minimum age for XBOX? I've successfully
    imported my XBOX account using the same account that I use to manage my son's account.
Thema:

My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his...

1. My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his... - Similar Threads - son account previously

2. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  3. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  6. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  7. can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?: After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account. Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my...
  8. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  9. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  10. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...