My son deleted his profile only and can't figure out what email address its under

Discus and support My son deleted his profile only and can't figure out what email address its under in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my son deleted his profile and can't figure out the email address that is associated with his account. I looked on Microsoft and Xbox (websites)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lady WARRIYAS, Feb 13, 2015.

1. My son deleted his profile only and can't figure out what email address its under

So my son deleted his profile and can't figure out the email address that is associated with his account. I looked on Microsoft and Xbox (websites) and their suggestion aren't helping because he can't figure out the email address. Is there anyway to find
    out what email address his account is tied to so that we can reload it back on the system? It's a Live account and we don't want to lose his membership and game info if possible. Can someone please help?

:)

Lady WARRIYAS, Feb 13, 2015
  2. X-BOX Live

I bought my son x-box live for Christmas, It cost me £50. Then when we was setting up the x-box live, they billed me another £35.99. FIRST QUESTION, Why have I paid twice??? AND 2ND QUESTION, My son accidentally deleted his profile, So now when we try
    to sign in, we cant! It wont except the email address or the password. Please can someone help me figure out what I can do??

UntouchedUncle7, Feb 13, 2015
  3. retrieving email address for xbox live

my son as deleted his live account in error he knows his username but does not knows the email address its linked with

SaffronMuffin12, Feb 13, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

My son deleted his profile only and can't figure out what email address its under

You would have to contact support. As long as you (or he) can verify you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email address. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Feb 13, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to contact support. As long as you (or he) can verify you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email address. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Problem with account and game

Lets make sure that what you think is you sons xbox profile does not have your email address attached to it to do this:

1. Sign into your sons account.

2. Go to settings.

3. Under the account tab go to sign in security and passkey

This page will show you what the email address is that is associated with that profile.

If this shows your email address associated with your sons profile this is why you are getting the message that the account is already on the console and would need to figure out what the email address is for your account/profile
  7. Megan M23 Win User

Trying to change email address on Minecraft account

My daughter plays Minecraft under her brother's email address.

My son plays Minecraft under my email address.

Both children want to use their own email address without losing their profiles.

I don't understand how adding an alias will work. I don't want to delete my Microsoft account. I want to change the email associated with Minecraft only.
  8. TeeJS38 Win User

GameTag

My son has always been playing under the same gametag under my email address and I wanted to give him the tag under his own email with restrictions. Guess its not possible and he will lose all his saved stuff if I do.
  9. KindGryphon Win User

How can I transfer my son's gaming profile off of my email into his own email?

It seems ridiculous to say the only way to get my son's gaming profile off of my email is to create a whole new gaming profile with his own Microsoft account. My son constantly is locking my email and forcing a new password and there's no way for me to remove my email from the account without causing other issues.

Why can't this be a simple email transfer request or profile transfer request? There has to be some way to retain his gaming achievements and profile without me losing my email.

Adding a new email and deleting mine is not an option. I've read plenty of articles stating that you can no longer use the email address after you do that and this is my primary email I use. There has to be other options and if not Microsoft needs to figure out a way to do it.
    Its not a simple transfer because your email (which is your Microsoft account) IS the Xbox profile and vice versa. They are all one in the same and all tied together. They are all intertwined.

Unfortunately one of you is going to have to start over if you want things complete separate from each other. (either you with a brand new email or your kid with a brand new xbox account.)
Thema:

1. My son deleted his profile only and can't figure out what email address its under - Similar Threads - son deleted profile

2. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  3. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  4. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  5. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  6. Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...: Hi there, My son's Microsoft account was taken away and then deleted by a bot from Discord. He then lost all his games in the Microsoft account. It happened when a bot from Discord asked him for...
  7. My son's account was hacked and deleted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account was hacked and deleted.: My son came to me to ask for help, as he was logging in to play Minecraft and in his log-in, it says that the account was deleted and couldn't be found. Also, another e-mail (*** Die...
  8. My son's xbox account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's xbox account was hacked and deleted: My son's xbox account was hacked and deleted . Is there anyway to recover it ?? 02a18e28-07b2-4d7b-a655-fb354693fee6
  9. My son recently got suspended for a reported chat message but he deleted all of his Xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son recently got suspended for a reported chat message but he deleted all of his Xbox...: Is there anyway I can retrieve all of my son’s deleted Xbox chat messages/conversations? My son was recently suspended for calling someone something vulgar and then deleted all of his chat...
  10. My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any...: I son is trying to delete his captures on his Xbox X and when he dose this they come back again, he also can upload any captures Thanks 47cb6fb4-a8be-43d1-90a7-b5fff916b16d