My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription

Discus and support My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, we have an Xbox series X and I have a game pass ultimate subscription. My son is a member of my family with all the privacy settings set to allow... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tom Bond1, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Tom Bond1
    Tom Bond1 Guest

My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription

Hi, we have an Xbox series X and I have a game pass ultimate subscription. My son is a member of my family with all the privacy settings set to allow him to play online. The Xbox is set as a Home Xbox and he can access game pass games and download them. When he tries to play online in games like Minecraft, it says his account settings are preventing him from doing so this is also the same with FIFA. Any epic games titles (Fortnite, rocket league) Work with no issues, allowing him to play online multiplayer.

Does anyone have any ideas what this might not be working?

:)

Tom Bond1, Dec 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: