My Son cant play online after I have entered 12m xbox live pre paid code

Discus and support My Son cant play online after I have entered 12m xbox live pre paid code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning. I got my 9 year old an xbox one for xmas and today the 14 day free trial expired. I got a 12months prepaid code and it all went through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by seanandrews2004, Jan 9, 2016.

1. My Son cant play online after I have entered 12m xbox live pre paid code

Good morning.

I got my 9 year old an xbox one for xmas and today the 14 day free trial expired. I got a 12months prepaid code and it all went through ok and I received the following confirmation email that we're all set to go for the next 12 months but my son still cant
    play fifa online - it says his profile wont allow it.

We're sending this message to confirm that you have successfully activated Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold on 10 January 2016.

What am I missing here? is it anything to do with me and my son having a logon? surely i dont need to buy LIVE for both of us...?

Thanks

Sean

:)

seanandrews2004, Jan 9, 2016
  2. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Microsoft Points for RB DLC

How to enter pre-paid codes for content, subscriptions, or Microsoft Points

Azzin, Jan 9, 2016
  3. zombiechamp1
    zombiechamp1 Guest
    Xbox 360 error code: Xbos-0x80169CF9 0e246143-74b8-4fdb-8457-19a6637ef056

i tried to enter a pre-paid 12m xbox live code and it keeps failing.

zombiechamp1, Jan 9, 2016
  4. Joexisonfire
    Joexisonfire Guest

Who's account did you add the prepaid card to? If you put it on his then I don't know why there would be a problem.

If it's on your account however, you will need to set your home Xbox with your gold account to share gold to other accounts.

Joexisonfire, Jan 10, 2016
  5. FIFA is made by EA and they have age restrictions for online play. You must be 13 yrs old to play on EA servers. As your son is only 9 that would be the problem.

HomegrownSilky, Jan 10, 2016
  6. ''Your Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to play on Xbox Live'' is often displayed when the user does not have Xbox Live, or if it was recently renewed. It can sometimes take up to 24hrs for this issue to stop. If its continuing after 24hrs
    you should Contact a EA Game Advisor Directly, as this would be an issue on their end.

Contact a EA Game Advisor Directly.

Here's how:

1 Click on the following link:
    https://help.ea.com/contact-us

2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)

3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"

4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"

5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".

6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.

7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

I hope this helps, and if it does, Like and verify the post so it may help other too!

Best of luck and Happy Gaming!

Final Boss XII, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Final Boss XII Win User

''Your Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to play on Xbox Live'' is often displayed when the user does not have Xbox Live, or if it was recently renewed. It can sometimes take up to 24hrs for this issue to stop. If its continuing after 24hrs
    you should Contact a EA Game Advisor Directly, as this would be an issue on their end.

Contact a EA Game Advisor Directly.

Here's how:

1 Click on the following link:
    https://help.ea.com/contact-us

2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)

3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"

4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"

5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".

6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.

7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

I hope this helps, and if it does, Like and verify the post so it may help other too!

Best of luck and Happy Gaming!
  8. HomegrownSilky Win User

FIFA is made by EA and they have age restrictions for online play. You must be 13 yrs old to play on EA servers. As your son is only 9 that would be the problem.
  9. Joexisonfire Win User

Who's account did you add the prepaid card to? If you put it on his then I don't know why there would be a problem.

If it's on your account however, you will need to set your home Xbox with your gold account to share gold to other accounts.
  10. SubOfTheDay Win User

Anyone Else Not able to Put in Codes?

I'm also unable to enter a pre-paid code for XBOX live . my old subscription expired this morning .

Guess I won't be online this Christmas at this rate !
  11. GREENY 2008 Win User

Tenure

My tenure got reset after not being able to use a pre paid code on xbox one every time i entered it ,it said you already have a membership. Which it ran out and i lost my five year tenure and only last week i was able to use a pre paid code but by then it
    was to late tenure reset .
Thema:

1. My Son cant play online after I have entered 12m xbox live pre paid code - Similar Threads - Son cant play

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. Why cant my son create a MyPlayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my son create a MyPlayer?: My son is part of my family on XBox. He has a 2k account and his birthday is older than 18. I also have went on Microsoft and removed the restrictions but it still says he does not meet the...
  4. Sons xbox account cant link to epic games account because account (mine) already is an epic...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sons xbox account cant link to epic games account because account (mine) already is an epic...: Maybe some lovely smart people can help me wrap my brain around this. It doesn't seem like it should be so confusing and hard to do but it is. I have been in contact with epic games support for...
  5. Cant play civilization 6 without game crashing. This is something new. Son having same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play civilization 6 without game crashing. This is something new. Son having same...: Civilization 6 game has been crashing after playing about 20 turns. If you reload game might get 10 turns before crashing. Son having same issue on his xbox. This is new. We have been playing game...
  6. Cant play games on my xbox one when my son is playing on his separate xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play games on my xbox one when my son is playing on his separate xbox one: I have an xbox one in the living room which has live and Game Pass on it. At xmas we bought my son an xbox one and put it in his room. I logged into it so he has live and Game Pass so can...
  7. My son cant play a game without signing in as me first

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son cant play a game without signing in as me first: Ive had a look but cant find an answer. I gave my son and xbox 1 (set to child profile) and I also have an xbox 1. Ive downloaded games onto his xbox and they all seem to work fine, except for 1...
  8. My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age?: I have tried to change my Microsoft account age but that didn't work, any suggestions 2a22cb2f-0386-49c0-8b4e-a28420af6e9e
  9. just bought son 360 and cant figure out how to play mine craft online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought son 360 and cant figure out how to play mine craft online: can anyone help me figure out how to get him online playing with other people in different worlds like he was doing on his tablet? 39214ddb-9355-4ede-9e8a-a579314b72a7
  10. My son has set up his xbox one no problem apart from the fact that he cant use his live to play

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has set up his xbox one no problem apart from the fact that he cant use his live to play: it says that I as his mom need to sign in, I dont have an account my son has used my microsoft account and its added him as a child account. I'm quite happy to change this but as i dont have an...