My son account was hacked, but i cannot get help

Discus and support My son account was hacked, but i cannot get help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good morning, My boy had his Microsoft account stolen, I tried to open 2 incidents that Microsoft decided to close. So I tried to talk to someone. it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrainSam, Aug 4, 2023.

1. BrainSam
    BrainSam Guest

Good morning,

My boy had his Microsoft account stolen, I tried to open 2 incidents that Microsoft decided to close. So I tried to talk to someone. it seems that it is almost no longer possible.

in the end, I had 2 people on the chat, both times the connection was cut. and no way to get a #the IR or way to join them...

I have 100% proof, who is the hacker, his infomation, discord prof.. but the hacker will save this with all my guy's games because i not fit in the ROBOT incident report

By not giving Microsoft help is this a way to sold your pruducts, your games? is hacking your business?

Your system should have seen that something was going on.

- connection from another country

- add an email

- removal of the main address

- addition of the 2nd address of the hacker

is it possible that someone at Microsoft will take this seriously and help me?

knowing that it's complicated like that with you, it doesn't make you want to buy another product through your store. our libraries is at risk

THANKS

:)

BrainSam, Aug 4, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I really feel very supportive of you. I've been an independent consultant for a short time here at Microsoft and in this short time I've seen a lot of cases like yours, unfortunately I can't criticize, but I think Microsoft could have a channel to talk directly with the customer, we act as an intermediary, but she would have to designate a sector to be able to resolve these cases more quickly. I wish you the best of luck, don't give up the hacker will not win this one I'm sure you will recover your account son. The insistence will make you win.
  3. BrainSam Win User

the telephone service no longer seems to be available. I trying many time

I managed to find an Chat over t the Form, but since they asked me to do another incident, I reached my incident limit. but to regain access to the chat, I have to make an incident..

I honestly have never seen an organization like this..

in their answers automatically, they answered me that they take security seriously.. but the security of hackers?.

I have low hope because when I was cut I got some kind of # report but it said if you still have questions re-do the form..

the wheel spins..

the worst is that the 2 agents confirmed to me that the Account had indeed been hacked.. but!. nothing will move

You are very kind to answer me, but I don't see what I can do anymore.. it's not a question of money, but rather I don't want to lose my original MOjang account....

I will persevere, but if you have any type of help , i will take-it
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

It really is a very complex situation, I believe that Microsoft could help with more alternatives than the form, I see that there are a lot of people who complain about this modality to recover their accounts. If possible, try to contact Microsoft support and get the phone number so you can call, I believe that in this situation talking is much better than filling out forms.
  5. BrainSam Win User

Hello Ezequiel

I already did that twice..

i get 2 agent online, 1 connection has disconnected, other one, she forget to ask for my phone number.. not sure if the IR is open or no

Both said yes, the account was hacked.. but nothing happen.. the hacker still have my boy account doing some bad thing over all teh Minecraft server with my old 10 years login..

I have my 2 incident # also i think i get an IR # if is needed

I was 4 hours online with them.. and closely no solution.

I literally explain them how the Hacked did, how information he made.. and... nothing,

My credit card was in, my address my name.. and NO , they cannot confirm..
  6. BrainSam Win User

that is the issue, the account is now under an another email Hacker

after I saw that my guy was a hacker, to settle the thing I tried to recreate a new account with my hacker account.. so the new account works for him but my old one I lost everything..

so, if I put my current address (the new creation).. it's sure that it works my address was released when the Hacker put his.. that's what Microsoft doesn't understand

I don't know if I'm expressing myself correctly, sorry

Thanks
Thema:

1. My son account was hacked, but i cannot get help - Similar Threads - son account was

2. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  3. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  6. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  7. can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?: After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account. Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my...
  8. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  9. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  10. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...