My SmartGlass Beta Updated!

Discus and support My SmartGlass Beta Updated! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since everyone on the forums needs to know things like this apparently, I thought I'd share. :P It's awesome as usual.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goth Vampirella, Sep 8, 2014.

1. My SmartGlass Beta Updated!

Since everyone on the forums needs to know things like this apparently, I thought I'd share.
    My SmartGlass Beta Updated! :p It's awesome as usual.

:)

Goth Vampirella, Sep 8, 2014
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Mobile purchase?

Thanks 24 I didn't realise android got beta aswell. Never mind my IPhone just updated Smartglass!!! It's here!!!

RippenHarra, Sep 8, 2014
  3. Next Preview update is going live!

Just a lil off topic... My Xbox One Smartglass Beta updated tonight and it is pretty cool. That is all.
    My SmartGlass Beta Updated! :p

Goth Vampirella, Sep 8, 2014
  4. CarringtonTV
    CarringtonTV Guest

Well, what's new in the Beta update? My SmartGlass Beta Updated! :D

The current regular SmartGlass is awesome, with being able to interact directly with the Friend activity timeline. Can't wait to see the new changes. My SmartGlass Beta Updated! :)

CarringtonTV, Sep 8, 2014
  5. CarringtonTV Win User

Well, what's new in the Beta update? :D

The current regular SmartGlass is awesome, with being able to interact directly with the Friend activity timeline. Can't wait to see the new changes. :)
  6. Goth Vampirella Win User

Next Preview update is going live!

Just a lil off topic... My Xbox One Smartglass Beta updated tonight and it is pretty cool. That is all.
    :p
  7. RippenHarra Win User

Mobile purchase?

Thanks 24 I didn't realise android got beta aswell. Never mind my IPhone just updated Smartglass!!! It's here!!!
  8. maxen Win User

Smartglass crashing

Okay, everyone.

So, Smartglass issues should now be resolved.

On Windows 8, both Smartglass and Smartglass Beta have updates. Force the Store to check and you should see them and be able to update, after which they will begin working for you.

On Windows Phone 8, there is an update for Smartglass. Check in the Store, update and you should now be able to update the app.

For Windows Phone 8, I have been told there is an update coming for the Smartglass
    Beta app but it is not yet available; it's in the pipeline (certification and such), so hopefully it's not more than a matter of hours before you can update that version and start using it.

~~~~

If you continue experiencing issues with Smartglass, please go ahead and create your own threads. This makes it easier for us to help you with your issue.

~~~~

Happy gaming!
  9. iBakez Win User

Start Downloads on X1 from a computer?

You can use smartglass or xbox.com to do it as of the next update which the beta testers are already using :)
Thema:

1. My SmartGlass Beta Updated! - Similar Threads - SmartGlass Beta Updated

2. SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared)

in XboX Insiders
    SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared): Xbox and Microsoft should create a 1st party mobile controller similar to the Backbone, Razor, and other examples whereas the phone is in the center of the controller. (I feel sorry for the people...
  3. Xbox smartglass beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox smartglass beta: I am and I am having problems with my clips on the smartglass. My friends nor I can view my clips for some odd reason. Why is this happening? thank you i advance....
  4. Xbox Smartglass (for 360) is flagging for App Compatibility in iOS 10.3 (beta)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Smartglass (for 360) is flagging for App Compatibility in iOS 10.3 (beta): The Xbox 360 Smartglass app in iOS 10.3 (currently in beta) is flagging as a 32-bit binary that "will not work with future versions of iOS" if it isn't updated. Is the Xbox 360 Smartglass app...
  5. How do I stream TV from Xbox One to Smartglass Beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stream TV from Xbox One to Smartglass Beta?: I read that the update to the latest Smartglass app for Windows Phone 8 should enable the live-streaming of TV from my Xbox to my device. I can't find the correct settings in the Smartglass app...
  6. Tv listings smartglass beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tv listings smartglass beta: I'm in the preview program and have the latest smartglass beta on my android 4.0.4 phone when looking on the one guide there is no tv listings or favourites on the smartglass one guide section ,...
  7. Xbox 1 Smartglass Beta problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 Smartglass Beta problem: Hey. I downloaded the new beta for xbox one smartglass. The tv one guide works great. But when I try to load up the cable/tv universal remote, the majority of the buttons won't appear on screen....
  8. iOS smartglass beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    iOS smartglass beta: Just got my invite, I'm in!!!! 3b92e89f-b18c-40ee-9cfa-5465c3458a14
  9. xbox one smartglass beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one smartglass beta: anyone else download it? its amazing. now i can control my whole DRV with my phone. I don't need my remote for anything anymore. 948981f6-47ca-4409-acca-d922573e7611
  10. 2 Issues: Won't boot Beta and Won't connect to smartglass

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Issues: Won't boot Beta and Won't connect to smartglass: Please help. I am ready to throw this thing out of the window. this is really frustrating, i've tried deleting , system re-start , re-boot, everything. 69f6e4df-8666-4714-9ec1-a5e29df879e1