My skin packs, worlds, and texture packs worth over $100 from my xbox 360 are gone.

Discus and support My skin packs, worlds, and texture packs worth over $100 from my xbox 360 are gone. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so idk what caused this but I have gotten an xbox one s 2 years ago and I have still not found a fix but when I was on xbox 360 I spent over $100 on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by toxicsnake48, Mar 21, 2021.

1. toxicsnake48
    toxicsnake48 Guest

My skin packs, worlds, and texture packs worth over $100 from my xbox 360 are gone.

Hi so idk what caused this but I have gotten an xbox one s 2 years ago and I have still not found a fix but when I was on xbox 360 I spent over $100 on texture packs and skins and when I got my xbox one s I was expecting everything to transfer over but It did not. I contacted Microsoft 4 times already and I am beginning to lose hope. What can I do to fix this?

:)

toxicsnake48, Mar 21, 2021
  2. Leslie_rio Win User

MINECRAFT: Missing texture and skin packs

Yea i just logged in and all of my textures packs, skins, and games are gone. I still have the left over coins from the last time I purchased something but I don't have any of the games. The world's I've made playing the games are also locked.
  3. Dynamicfoxtrot Win User

Minecraft 1.14 update - lost all purchased content

Minecraft on Xbox One X.

Following the recent update to version 1.14, ALL of my son's purchased content (texture packs, maps, skins) has disappeared. All of his worlds are present, so clearly he is signed-in appropriately.

This is clearly unacceptable - does anyone know what is going on?
    Same thing happened to my account 😥😥 all my skins, packs, and add on worlds I bought from the shop are gone, just not my other saved worlds
  4. Toxic Raven Win User

Minecraft DLC I purchased not transferring

Have you tried copying over a saved world? I do not recall having to downloaded any skins or texture packs when I moved from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. It's been a while so I might be forgetting that step. The only thing I remember doing was copying over my saved
    worlds. Try moving over a saved world and see if that opens up the DLC.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Master Collection vs Basic/Starter

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

I believe this answers your question, mate.

Can I host my Realms Plus worlds, texture packs, skins, and mash-ups on my Realm?

Yes. You can upload any worlds, texture packs, skins, and mash-ups from the Realms Plus catalog or your purchases from the Minecraft Marketplace to your Realm and invite your friends to join for free.  
  6. EnderGummy Win User

Minecraft skin packs

I have the same issue, bought a skin pack and texture pack on 360 and they won't carry over to xbox one even though they're supposed to, anyone got any help???
Thema:

1. My skin packs, worlds, and texture packs worth over $100 from my xbox 360 are gone. - Similar Threads - skin packs worlds

2. Skin pack, which I bought in marketplace doesn't work on servers. How can I fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skin pack, which I bought in marketplace doesn't work on servers. How can I fix that?: I bought a skin pack called Strangers Biome settlers 3 in the Minecraft Windows 10 edition marketplace, the skins of the pack work offline, but not on the servers, how can I fix that?...
  3. Old mars skin Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old mars skin Pack: Hello, Since the release i’m trying to download this preorder bonus. But every time when i want to redeem the pack i get the message: something went wrong. I have tried many options: with...
  4. Where is my Old Mars skin pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my Old Mars skin pack?: I'm playing Starfield on the Xbox Series X. I purchased the premium edition upgrade, and although both the Premium Edition and the Old Mars skin pack are showing as installed, the Old Mars skins...
  5. Starfield - Constellation skin pack not showing up in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Constellation skin pack not showing up in game.: Why can I not apply the constellation skin pack even though I have the digital upgrade edition on game pass for PC? (Yes I am way past the first mission) 1b9f3b98-175c-4627-9c16-f34479f708da
  6. Starfield Old Mars Skin Pack code issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Old Mars Skin Pack code issue: Hello, When trying to redeem my Old Mars Skin Pack code, I get the message 'Something went wrong' when trying to confirm. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, what is the solution? I've tried...
  7. Starfield: Old Mars Skin Pack "Something went wrong"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield: Old Mars Skin Pack "Something went wrong": My code for the old mars skin pack shows as valid but when I attempt to click confirm I get a "something went wrong" error message. 47ce6523-1edf-4b7b-9b46-0fa0a51d99d5
  8. I purchased the doctor who skin pack for Minecraft Xbox one edition but did not receive any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the doctor who skin pack for Minecraft Xbox one edition but did not receive any...: I purchased the doctor who skin pack for Minecraft Xbox one edition but did not receive any of the skins in-game, I read that it is because of a licencing issue and because of that the skins are...
  9. can I transfer or get refunded for minecraft legends deluxe skin pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I transfer or get refunded for minecraft legends deluxe skin pack?: I accidentally bought the minecraft legends deluxe skin pack for the wrong user on windows 11, on the xbox app, is there a way to transfer it or to at least get a refund?...
  10. how do I get my minecraft legends deluxe skin pack rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I get my minecraft legends deluxe skin pack rewards?: I pre downloaded the regular edition of minecraft legends on my windows 11 using the xbox app. Later, I pre ordered the deluxe skin pack, and when I started the game it did not show up. I...