my sims 4 expansion packs are showing purchased in the store but in the game it says i...

Discus and support my sims 4 expansion packs are showing purchased in the store but in the game it says i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My expansion packs, game packs and stuff packs that have been previously purchased are showing in my game as not purchased. However, when I go to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Erikca Germosen, Jun 5, 2023.

1. my sims 4 expansion packs are showing purchased in the store but in the game it says i...

My expansion packs, game packs and stuff packs that have been previously purchased are showing in my game as not purchased. However, when I go to the EA store it shows that I own them. When I try to download them it tells me that it cannot at this time and that it is working on the issue and to check back later. However, i purchased a pack already owned and it showed up in my game to play. I have hundreds of dollars in expansion packs purchased.

:)

Erikca Germosen, Jun 5, 2023
  2. - AJ - Win User

Can't buy sims 4 expansion packs

Hi, Jadon! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, expansion packs for The Sims 4 are not available on the Microsoft Store or the Xbox App for PC. If you are playing this game on the Xbox App via EA Play, you'll need to purchase the expansion packs from EA instead.

Best regards.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Unable to buy Sims 4 growing together pack

Hi there!

Are you trying to buy it using your Xbox console? If so, try to purchase it instead through the web. Just make sure to sign in the correct account where you want to put the DLC before confirming.

- https://www.xbox.com/games/store/the-sims-4-gro...
  4. dempup Win User

Sims University Add On - says it has installed but not appearing in games

Hi JohnnytheP. Yes, you are right. Sims University is an expansion pack to Sims 4, so you do need the main game to use unfortunately.

If you are not interested in purchasing The Sims 4, i would recommend contacting Support and request a refund for the purchase at https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us.

Hope it all works out for you
  5. Francia J. Win User

my sims 4 expansion packs are showing purchased in the store but in the game it says i don't own them

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the expansion packs are successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders then locate them, it should be stated as "completed".

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is purchased under the correct account, for cases like this what we initially need to do is quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"

After that check your games and add-ons as well.
  6. LauraY1 Win User

Can't Play Any Games From the Store

Thank you! I have bought some of the expansion packs on Sims 4 when we had an xbox. If i buy the PC version will I have to repurchase the expansions?
Thema:

my sims 4 expansion packs are showing purchased in the store but in the game it says i...

1. my sims 4 expansion packs are showing purchased in the store but in the game it says i... - Similar Threads - sims expansion packs

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...: Hi, me and my friends have been playing farming Simulator 22 on xbox game pass, we play on a dedicated server that we pay to host, after the recent updates to the game game pass has been left...
  4. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  5. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  6. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  7. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  8. flight sim on quest 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight sim on quest 3: I recently acquired a Meta Quest 3 and am thrilled about the prospect of playing Microsoft Flight Simulator in VR. However, I've encountered a challenge as there are no tutorials available for the...
  9. Expansion pack not downloading for the Sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expansion pack not downloading for the Sims 4: I brought an expansion 'cats and dogs' on Xbox series X. But I cannot for the life of me get it to download on the actual game, its installed into the xbox itself but not the game. And when I...
  10. I bought the sims 4 seasons expansion and it wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the sims 4 seasons expansion and it wont download: I recently purchased the sims 4 seasons dlc and it wont download, i have power cycled my xbox series x and restarted it a few times, i even uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it and all the...