My sign in name not my gamertag PLEASE HELP ASAP

Discus and support My sign in name not my gamertag PLEASE HELP ASAP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime i sign in on xbox live the kinect recognizes me as my sister and It is because i took her gamertag and made it my own because she no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KEVlN Gee, Jan 24, 2014.

1. KEVlN Gee
    KEVlN Gee Guest

Everytime i sign in on xbox live the kinect recognizes me as my sister and It is because i took her gamertag and made it my own because she no longer plays xbox. How do i get the xbox to change the actual name? i tried to go into my accont info but nothing
    shows up?

:)

KEVlN Gee, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Aubrionna
    Aubrionna Guest
    Help me with a unique gamertag including the name ''Vinnie''

Some gamertag like 'Major Nelson' is just epic and unique to me. I'd like some unique gamertag with my own name 'Vinnie'.

Please help me out <3

Aubrionna, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Fwde
    Fwde Guest
    Need a Gamertag Change

Hi my name is Luke. Basically I need a gamertag change but I don't have enough money to do so. My gamertag includes my last name and for some reason my friends find this funny to take the p*ss out of (idiotic friends) I dont have enough money to change my
    gamertag because I spent my funds on a headset and I dont get spending money often. I just need a GT change ASAP. Please help.

Thanks.

4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: