My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V

Discus and support My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased a megalodon shark card via a gift card for the series x/s edition of the game. I have not received the money on my in game account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ben Kinney, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Ben Kinney
    Ben Kinney Guest

Hello,

I purchased a megalodon shark card via a gift card for the series x/s edition of the game.

I have not received the money on my in game account yet.

Please could someone look into this.

Thank you.

:)

Ben Kinney, Jul 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

As I have checked, for the Xbox Series X|S version you should see "GTA Online: Megalodon Shark Cash Card (Xbox Series X|S)".
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly make sure that the in-game currency is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is purchased under the correct account, for cases like this what we initially need to do is quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  4. Francia J. Win User

Sorry for the trouble, Ben. Do you have the GTA V for the Xbox One console installed? If yes, kindly check if it will be accessible from there.
  5. Ben Kinney Win User

I don’t understand what you mean. I have bought a gta online shark card.
  6. Ben Kinney Win User

[​IMG]
    Hello Francia,

I have done a power cycle a couple of times after checking that the funds had gone onto my gta account but they still aren’t there.

I have attached an image as proof of purchase.

Thanks.
Thema:

1. My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V - Similar Threads - shark card money

2. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  3. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  4. I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...: bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place 93d84a8f-8d99-4711-b1ee-ba35662b4a03
  5. I paid for a shark card but haven’t received my in game money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a shark card but haven’t received my in game money: paid for a shark card for gta 5 online and it’s been 3 hours now and I still haven’t received my in game money for some reason how can I fix this 78cbea9f-1de7-4da7-bb45-61566c704715
  6. I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money: I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store but never received the money? I play on next gen e1ea5080-73b9-44dc-9433-3a2f444f55f8
  7. Gta shark card money not coming through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta shark card money not coming through: Hey I currently bought a shark card 2 actually and it’s turns out I bought the series x / s version instead of one and I’m wondering what further help I can be provided for this...
  8. My gta shark card money isn't loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gta shark card money isn't loading: Can you help me with my GTA online shark card money, I just purchased it today and it isn't showing up in my maze bank account. So could you please help retrieve my shark card money....
  9. Can I transfer shark card money accidentally bought for Xbox one instead of the series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer shark card money accidentally bought for Xbox one instead of the series x: The option page is very misleading. When I had first viewed the shark card page after using the search bar, I clicked on the first megalodon shark card, viewed it and left for work. I came back...
  10. Bought shark card, didn't receive money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought shark card, didn't receive money.: Two days I purchased a $100.00 shark card for 8,000,000 GTA dollars. The money was immediately taken out of my bank acct, and I reviewed a confirmation email with a purchase code from Microsoft....